Upenn acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got acceptance from UPenn today, i was in alternate list.....time to do banana dance again....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:thumbup: congratulations cooldentist...You are accepted in number of schools great... Are you going to Upenn ? Just curious as I am also in Alternate list..:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I got acceptance from UPenn today, i was in alternate list.....time to do banana dance again....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Hi there
congratulations and time for celebrations!!!!!:love:
I am on the alternate list too and i am curious how did they tell you thru UPS or call or email.
will appreciate ur feedback on this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I just took my NBDE part 1 result I got 91, but I am confused I have a low GPA 2.42 but I also have Msc. Ortho GPA(3.28) and ten years of experience back home, and almost one year in the US shadowing, I am preparing now for the toelf next week.
My question is about my low GPA can I apply to upenn ? and does the Msc. raise my chances plus experince and the NBDE score?

Please kindly advice,thanks?

Apply!you would never know about an interview opportunity until you apply.Also,beside your Gpa you have good stats,good luck.

Im still looking for a place to live close to UPENN for my roomate and i... It has been harder than i thought.... Please forward any information

Thanks Rose82 I appreciate that,and good luck