SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UPenn and CWR interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jplee, Oct 12, 2001.

1. jplee

jplee New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    hi everyone,
    I'm kinda new to this forum and this is the second time for me to post things ^_^
    mmm...I'm going to have interviews at UPenn on Oct 19th and CWR on Nov. 2nd and I was wondering if anyone has it on the same days. It'll be awesome to just to know who might be there and be an encouragment when we get there. :D
    And for those who had already been there, it'll be great to hear some imputs and suggestions. I would really appreiciated it
    I really kinda nervous and don't know what kinds of questions to expect.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. waiting

waiting Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    hey jplee...

don't sweat's very laid back (which seems to be the case everywhere!), 1-on-1, and not-blind (i.e., the interviewer has ready your file and application; at least mine had)....

just chillin' till 12/1/01! :cool:
  4. eschou01

eschou01 Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 15, 2001
    I interviewed at UPenn also, but my interviewer had not read my app. Of course, he also mentioned that he was a general practitioner who was on his lunch break!

All of my interviews have been laid back, and that seems to be the case for most of the people here. I was just wondering...has anyone experienced any of the "horror stories" concerning interviews?
  5. jplee

jplee New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Thank you so much :D
    It's a relief to hear that the interviews are not too bad.

have a great day