UPenn and CWR interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jplee

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
I'm kinda new to this forum and this is the second time for me to post things ^_^
mmm...I'm going to have interviews at UPenn on Oct 19th and CWR on Nov. 2nd and I was wondering if anyone has it on the same days. It'll be awesome to just to know who might be there and be an encouragment when we get there. :D
And for those who had already been there, it'll be great to hear some imputs and suggestions. I would really appreiciated it
I really kinda nervous and don't know what kinds of questions to expect.
:(

Members don't see this ad.

hey jplee...

don't sweat Penn...it's very laid back (which seems to be the case everywhere!), 1-on-1, and not-blind (i.e., the interviewer has ready your file and application; at least mine had)....

just chillin' till 12/1/01! :cool:

I interviewed at UPenn also, but my interviewer had not read my app. Of course, he also mentioned that he was a general practitioner who was on his lunch break!

All of my interviews have been laid back, and that seems to be the case for most of the people here. I was just wondering...has anyone experienced any of the "horror stories" concerning interviews?

Thank you so much :D
It's a relief to hear that the interviews are not too bad.
jane~^o^~

have a great day