upenn interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hydentist,
you have good stats and experience ... experience is what i heard Upenn is looking for.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All

I received an interview call from UPENN and I scheduled it for the 13th of October. Anyone else going for interview on the same day?

hey guys

Congratulations on your penn interview..... Will see u on the interviews.... I'm one of the student from the PASS class of 2011.

all i say about the interview is that its one of the most relaxing interviews of all.... So chill

and i'll see u guys when u come here for interview

tk cr

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Friends,

In order to help everybody and spread information, I have updated some great Interview questions and tips online. I want to help people as much as possible and spread my philosophy of Help N Be Helped!!

http://www.medabroad.info/2009/08/top-10-interview-questions-dental.html
http://www.medabroad.info/2009/09/dental-school-interview-continued.html

The two links
will talk about top 10 interview questions and some more questions that can certainly benefit you in your interviews, as I also prepared using the same questions.

http://www.medabroad.info/2009/08/top-10-interview-questions-dental.html
http://www.medabroad.info/2009/09/dental-school-interview-continued.html

You can even post questions or comments if you want to.

Regards and Best of luck!!
HNH4U
mdumb

hi ragdol,

Congrats fr ur interview call.........if you dont mind...............can you please share ur stats...........and when did you receive the letter.........and please mention the date on the invitation letter...........i am asking all these to find out where i stand.........thanks in advance.........

can u plz tell me when u rcvd the interview call? also, what are ur stats.
thanks.

Has upenn stopped inviting people for the interviews? does anybody know if they would still be inviting people for the interview or have they selected the candidates they required?
kindly let me know.

Is anybody done with the interviews....? Can you share your experience with us ? Did anybody else receive interview call from UPENN ?

Hey ,

I am interviewing at upenn on the 6th of october, is anyone looking to share accommodation. Plz pm me.

Hey ,

I am interviewing at upenn on the 6th of october, is anyone looking to share accommodation. Plz pm me.

hi, can u plz let us know when did u receive the interview call ??

Hey ,

pls share your stats and when did you gt the invite.

Any interviews in Nov?

Last edited:
Has UPENN stopped calling for interviews ?
@ Twinkle1

When did u receive the invite ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone please share interview questions.

Can you please share your experience.

Hi All,
I have also recieved my interview call from UPenn last week. I scheduled my interview for 22nd Sept. next month. Excited & Nervous...:xf:

Good luck to all waiting,

~ Pearl :)

guys those of u invitd for interview at upenn please share ur stats and dates when u rcvd the invite. Please take initiative to help others and not just be taking advantage of this forum.

hey just called yesterday and they told me my app is under review .
Sent out the app in last week of Aug.....! any one who has recieved a call for interview recently pls post here!

Hi Nikitha
I got my interview letter on 29th Aug and the letter was dated 25th Aug. My application was completed by 1 st week of Aug. Hope this helps.

Hi Nikitha
I got my interview letter on 29th Aug and the letter was dated 25th Aug. My application was completed by 1 st week of Aug. Hope this helps.

can u plz share ur stats? thanks

hey guys

Congratulations on your penn interview..... Will see u on the interviews.... I'm one of the student from the PASS class of 2011.

all i say about the interview is that its one of the most relaxing interviews of all.... So chill

and i'll see u guys when u come here for interview

tk cr

do you know if penn is still inviting ppl for interviews?? my app was complete on june 1....itz been 5 months since....whenever i call they say that my apps under review.....i wonder wat do they need to review for 5 months....

Did UPENN stop calling for the interviews or is it just that nobody is updating ?

hi

i called upenn yesterday and they said that they mailed me a letter to my address.does upenn also sends leters for rejections too?i am tensed a lot.:(

hi dlrao can u plz share ur stats coz i got the same answer when i called up Upenn...Upenn does send letters of rejection.

So, if they have already sent out the rejection letters , did anybody get acceptance letters yet

my stats are part 1-90, toefl-102, gpa- 3.2, 10 months work experience in home country, observorship in US for 6 months, volunteer work for 1 month.

plz share ur stats too

hi dlrao can u plz share ur stats coz i got the same answer when i called up Upenn...Upenn does send letters of rejection.

drZak, dlrao and constillations,

I also called up upenn... she said that my application is under review and they have sent me a letter in the mail... lets cross our fingers and hope that it isn't a rejection! pls post once u receive that letter..

goodluck:xf:

drZak, dlrao, constillations and Desire when did you send your applications ?

hey you have good profile. I hope you will get the iv.:thumbup: post what you get in the letter. thanks.

my stats are part 1-90, toefl-102, gpa- 3.2, 10 months work experience in home country, observorship in US for 6 months, volunteer work for 1 month.

plz share ur stats too

hydentist, my application was complete at the end of august....

i'm beginning to wonder what the letter in the mail is about....has anyone got rejected from upenn yet? :confused:

I sent in my app on 20th Aug!

Thanks guyz let us all know what is in the envelope.... :xf:
GLTA....!!!

anybdy received any letter so far? wondering if they are conducting more interviews or theyy r done with it and sending out rejections now? guys ne1 with recent interview calls?

hey

i just got rejection letter yesterday......please dont ask me stats.

nysa how did they reject you you have gr8 stats with 10+ yrs of experience....

Cutedoc16, can you share your stats please....!!

This is getting scary....!!! :scared:

hi

i am not having 10 yrs experience......only few months observeship thats all:(.
all the best to everyone waiting ....hope its not rejection like me.:xf:

Contgrates to all guys who got interview invitation for UPen.

hello guys,

me too rejection letter from upenn...........

This is so scary :(
Nikitha92, can you plz share your stats?

And when did you receive you rejection letter

Congrats everyone for getting the invitation from Upenn..

Rest dont lose hope .. It will happen if it is meant to be ..Just hang in there.

Everybody is receiving rejection letters from Upenn these days wonder if they selected the required number of people...!! Any Ideas ??

Yeah i got my rejection letter today as well.

Sorianda,

Were you invited for an interview and later rejected?
Can you plz your stats if you dont mind.

Ashley, no I wasn't interviewed at all and I think you know me, we met at LLU :)

Oh you didnt !! M sorry i got confused like you did:)
I never went to LLU for an interview :)

Oh sorry I thought you wrote somewhere that you went. I guess I'm thinking of a different Ashley.

hello guys,

me too rejection letter from upenn...........[/QUOTE

Hi nikitha
I don't know about others stat,but I saw a post in other thread about your stat and I got really disappointed.bcoz ur stats is so good, from now on I will be waiting for my rejection letter from upenn:(

cheer up pal..
no one looses till the last ball is played.
ur in the game still!

hello dentmar,

dont think and dont expect a rejection from upenn untill you get it. This does not happen with every one........may be i was not lucky enough to get interview there..........who knows....... you might not be unlucky like me and may get magical call soon........just wait n see.....still they have so many dates...........so be positive and all the best........i wish you get interview call there......