upenn interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gudluk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

i am starting this new thread for all those who are invited for an interview at upenn. I just received a call yesterday.Anyone else who got a call please post..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys

i am starting this new thread for all those who are invited for an interview at upenn. I just received a call yesterday.Anyone else who got a call please post..

Do they call?!! As far as I know, they only send invitations by regular mail then you have to call them to arrange the date with them...

Do they call?!! As far as I know, they only send invitations by regular mail then you have to call them to arrange the date with them...

hey

i got my invitation packet by regular mail...hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats fr ur upenn interview...............when do you have the interview..............n please share ur stats too........

congrats fr ur upenn interview...............when do you have the interview..............n please share ur stats too........

i still need to call and schedule my interview...
my stats:
nbde1: 91
gpa: 3.9
currently doing mph.....research assistantship for 2yrs,observership in US for 8mnths and other voluntary experience..

hope that helps.

hai

I also got an invitation from school . when are u CG TO INTERVIEW...

i still need to call and schedule my interview...
my stats:
nbde1: 91
gpa: 3.9
currently doing mph.....research assistantship for 2yrs,observership in US for 8mnths and other voluntary experience..

hope that helps.
Great status
Hey Gudluk goodluck for interview
Can you tell me what is the date of your interview?
What is your TOEFL

Great status
Hey Gudluk goodluck for interview
Can you tell me what is the date of your interview?
What is your TOEFL

i still need to schedule my interview...my toefl is 105.

hope that helps

So they've just started sending out packages for interviews?
Congrats Gudluk.

i still need to schedule my interview...my toefl is 105.

hope that helps

congrats gudluk on your interview call if you dont mind can you please tell where you did ur research assistantship thanks

Gudluck,

Can you lets us know the date on the interview letter ? and your current location if possible.

Thanks

Gudluck,

Can you lets us know the date on the interview letter ? and your current location if possible.

Thanks

date on the interview letter is aug 12th. I am currently in california...

Members don't see this ad :)
date on the interview letter is aug 12th. I am currently in california...
It seems like we're sailing in the same boat. Did you call to schedule your interview? I received the invitation letter Saturday morning but I couldn't call until today... I was given dates in oct. The lady on the phone told me that I called tad bit late for Sep interviews. :(

please share ur stats and experience people who got invitation from upenn... So that people who are waiting can atleast predict for expecting a call or juz accept we wont be invited

could you please share ur stats please

It seems like we're sailing in the same boat. Did you call to schedule your interview? I received the invitation letter Saturday morning but I couldn't call until today... I was given dates in oct. The lady on the phone told me that I called tad bit late for Sep interviews. :(

i called up monday morning & scheduled my interview for 29th september...when is ur interview? R u done with your minessota interview?How did it go?

Hi All,
I have also recieved my interview call from UPenn last week. I scheduled my interview for 22nd Sept. next month. Excited & Nervous...:xf:

Good luck to all waiting,

~ Pearl :)

Hi All,
I have also recieved my interview call from UPenn last week. I scheduled my interview for 22nd Sept. next month. Excited & Nervous...:xf:

Good luck to all waiting,

~ Pearl :)

hi pearl 82
Congratulations on your interview call ,could you tell me when you submitted the application , did you call them or they just send you the package.Thanks

Does any one have any Idea.. What are the number of seats and how many people they call for interview? Are they sending more invitations for interview? What is the last day of interview? Please share stats and work experience....
Best of luck

hi pearl 82
Congratulations on your interview call ,could you tell me when you submitted the application , did you call them or they just send you the package.Thanks

Hi dentalpal13,
I applied at UPENN somewhere in May & no, I did not contact them. Initially, they sent a regular mail saying my application was complete & will be reviewed. Then, last week I recieved the complete package inviting me for an interview. Good luck buddy,

~ Pearl

Hi dentalpal13,
I applied at UPENN somewhere in May & no, I did not contact them. Initially, they sent a regular mail saying my application was complete & will be reviewed. Then, last week I recieved the complete package inviting me for an interview. Good luck buddy,

~ Pearl

hi pearl
thanks for the wishes pearl all the best may god help you to do well at the interview,good luck to you too

Hi dentalpal13,

~ Pearl

hey Pearl,

Congrats...Can u pls share ur stats n work experience.

Thanks.

hi drpuri18,

My stats are as follows:
NBDE 1: 91
GPA: 3.69
TOEFL: 110
Experience: 2.5 years as Dental Surgeon in home country & voluntary observership in US for over a year now.

Good luck and best wishes for PENN,

~ Pearl

Hey everybody,

I recieved an invite for upenn interview too. Is anybody scheduled for the 6th of october

my application has completed on 25th august.
can someone tell how much time they take for decision?

hi coolcat............congrats.........hey when did you receive the interview letter.........n on which date it was posted..............n please share ur stats..........it would be helpful fr people like me.......

Can those who've gotten interview calls state stats pls..and if they have additional qualifications... it would be a help for those that are waiting..

Hey milimili,

I got the invite around the 15th of August. I had completed my application in July. My stats are NBDE 1-87, GPA 3.58; TOEFL- 114, experience- 2 years in home country, 1 year in the U.S as a dental assistant and research assistant.
All the best

Hi

any female willing to share accomadation for 29th september.plz let me know..

How many seats does Upenn have?
everyone, please do share your interview experience here...
All the best to all who recieved an interview call at Upenn.
~GO FOR IT~

Come on ppl, who else got calls? They're doing rolling basis I guess, does anyone know how many interview batches they have? Coolcat, GudLuk?

Thanks!

Come on ppl, who else got calls? They're doing rolling basis I guess, does anyone know how many interview batches they have? Coolcat, GudLuk?

Thanks!

Hi guys!
I believe, they call about 8 -12 interview batches with 4-5 students each from mid-sept to late november. A class size of approximately 26 is anticipated for the class entering in 2010.

Good luck,

hi there.....................has anybody else recieved calls from upenn for interviews?

I got accepted in UIC and I will cancel my interview on Oct 6. I hope to free a place for another applicant. Good luck to all of you

I got accepted in UIC and I will cancel my interview on Oct 6. I hope to free a place for another applicant. Good luck to all of you

congratulations firasoblast and all others who have been accepted..now is the time to party !!!

Hi firasoblast,

Congratulations on your acceptance.
So happy for you.
I was interviewed on 14th aug..still no news from them:(:(
you were interviewed on 17th right?
really feeling low! Are you a illinois resident?
I have heard they give more preference to Illinois residents.
Anyway good luck with the school!

elra.

for those who applied to UPenn, did u guys get a confirmation email when they received the application and all the other documents ???
my original scores were all requested at different times and i sent in my application later..so, was jst anxious if they have everything in my file now..
i would appreciate any info. in this connection..

No, not an email ..they will send u confirmation mail via US post..hope this helps :)

for those who applied to UPenn, did u guys get a confirmation email when they received the application and all the other documents ???
my original scores were all requested at different times and i sent in my application later..so, was jst anxious if they have everything in my file now..
i would appreciate any info. in this connection..

Yeah they send you a package in the mail saying your application is complete....

Hii Firasoblast, con.on your acceptance and now you can enjoy our time, My interview was on Aug. 14 and I am still waiting:scared:, pls share us your status and your interview experience.. Did you managed all the qs:confused:

Last edited:
Hii Elara, I am still waiting and I can't do anything now but checking UIC thread , now the accepted people who wrote here are 9. I don't now what to do??? , It seems that there was another guy wih us on that same day (Tera78) , but I am confused why we didn't see each other ,if we had same QS and so same Proffs.:confused:

Cong. for all winners:xf:

thanks very much, sucy and soriandra..

Hi firasoblast,

Congratulations on your acceptance.
So happy for you.
I was interviewed on 14th aug..still no news from them:(:(
you were interviewed on 17th right?
really feeling low! Are you a illinois resident?
I have heard they give more preference to Illinois residents.
Anyway good luck with the school!

elra.
Congrats for getting in! time for u to celebrate now! can u tell me wat kind o qs they asked. were they clinical oriented qs or what?
thanks!

hey

i got my invitation packet by regular mail...hope that helps.

hi good luck congrates for getting interview call from upenn
can you tell me when yr application completed ?

and how is yr interview in minnesota?

~Hey Gudluck~
If you do not mind sharing, can you please tell me when ur interview date was and when ur application was complete? Thanks in advance.

Congrats to all who got the interview call....
Can you please share the stats for us....

What do you think are my chances...
Part 1 85
IBT 90
MDS (OMFS)
2 years exp and 1 year externship and research in home country

What other univ can I apply to ?