UPenn/Philly residency roomie: $840 for 1 bdrm in 2bd/2ba boutique apt in University City!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CacaoDiamond

Relax~Relate~Release.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a female to be a roommate in a newly built (2015), secure, mid-level boutique apartment in "The Gardens on 45th" for a 12 month lease (move in June 1st, 2016, move out May 31, 2017). I would like a roommate who keeps a clean home, is social, fun and has a healthy lifestyle overall!

This apartment is on the second floor of the building, and is a 2 bd/2 ba (your bathroom is located next to your bedroom, not en-suite). The apartment overlooks the backyard (where we will get our own garden plot!), and views of the Philadelphia skyline in the distance.

I will be bringing great-condition furniture for the common areas (couches w/ pillows, side tables, dining room table and chairs), so you just need to bring furniture for your bedroom and bathroom, and anything you need to personalize your space and make it your own.

The Gardens is in a prime location in University City's Spruce Hill Neighborhood, and is less than a mile to UPenn's campus, and a mile to Penn Presbyterian, CHOP, and HUP. Also located within short walking distance to cafes and restaurants.

Amenities include a 24-hr gym, bike storage room, private balcony, private garden, open full chef's kitchens w/ granite countertop, in-suite washer & dryers, central a/c & heat, LED efficient lights, large windows, and full marble walled bathrooms.

Rent is $1700, split $860 (me), and $840 (you). Landlord pays for water, trash, and recycling, and we are responsible for electricity, cable/internet, and heating.

I have SCOURED Philly, and seen all kinds of housing I couldn't as a grown woman live in, so this is definitely great bang for your buck if you don't mind having a roommate!

About me: I am a female in my late 20's relocating to Philadelphia to start my medical residency at UPenn. Cleanliness is important, but I am not Type-A. I'm family-oriented, enjoy traveling, cooking/baking, working out, and exploring new cities.

Please: no smoking, no pets, absolutely no illicit/recreational drugs! Any other preferences we can discuss.
What you will need to pay:
Application fee: $50
First month rent: $840 (due 14 days before move in)
Security deposit: $840 (due at lease signing)
Last month rent: $840 (due at lease signing)

Check out the Craigslist link for more pics: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/roo/5525057898.html

If you're interested, let me know so we can go from there! Thanks!

00t0t_bmLedGqdRnL_600x450.jpg

Members don't see this ad.