UPenn Pre Health Interviews

Started by premedw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedw

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I wanted to know what kinds of questions will be asked in the interview at UPenn. I have my interview soon and any help would be much appreciated!
 
are u doing the SSP, and what part of the year are you planning to attend, summer or fall? best of luck!
 
I interviewed and went there FT from 2004-2006 and some of the questions I got were :

(I was a career changer so most of the questions related to that)

1) Why are you changing careers?
2) What attracts you to medicine?
3) What characteristics/traits do you have that would make you a good doctor?
4) What other careers have you considered?
5) What did you learn from your previous career that would help you in medicine?
6) What would you do if you didn't get into medical school?
7) Tell me about yourself.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Out of curiosity, how long was your interview with UPenn? I have my first interview coming up, so I'm somewhat nervous. Should we be able to answer those types of questions in, say 1-2 minutes? Thanks
 
Out of curiosity, how long was your interview with UPenn? I have my first interview coming up, so I'm somewhat nervous. Should we be able to answer those types of questions in, say 1-2 minutes? Thanks

I think the whole interview was about 30 mins.