Upenn's Special Science, Fall 2006. Questions, comments, or concerns

Started by bliksem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bliksem

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

There's a Upenn Prehealth forum, so I thought I'd start one for the Special Sience.

Are you commencing the Special Science program this Fall? Feel free to share your questions, comments, or concerns.

Good luck to you all!

Bliksem
Sacramento, CA
 
Can anyone who went through the Special Science Program please share a bit about their experience, positive or negative. Was it helpful towards your career goal?

BTW, how many students are in the program per semester?
 
I'm doing Penn's Special Science program this fall too. Has anyone figured out housing?? I've been looking up some stuff for myself, but would love a roommate. Send me a message or post.
 
I haven't received my admissions package yet, but can someone tell me when and where is the orientation? Thanks!