UPITT Biomedical Master's Program 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arsenalfcfan1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I wanted to start this thread for the upcoming Upitt BMP class starting Fall 2017. Please feel free to post questions and updates!
 
Last edited:
Hey there, thanks for getting the thread going🙂 Do you know how old this program is or the its success rate? Did you already apply?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else apply to Pitt's Biomedical Master's? I just got invited to an interview and may consider committing to this program. I am a little wary of the newness of the program so may opt on a more established SMP program, but the program appears solid(lots of personal advising/opportunities at UPMC). Feel free to message if you're on a similar boat!
 
Hey guys, I'm interested in this program and wanted to know what you guys think my chance of getting into this program is. cGPA: 3.40, sGPA: 3.10, MCAT: 496 (I know on practice tests I had such a higher score, but my nerves were going crazy the day of the test).
 
Anyone else apply to Pitt's Biomedical Master's? I just got invited to an interview and may consider committing to this program. I am a little wary of the newness of the program so may opt on a more established SMP program, but the program appears solid(lots of personal advising/opportunities at UPMC). Feel free to message if you're on a similar boat!
Do you mind sharing your stats!
 
It says there’s a linkage to the UPitt SOM but it doesn’t sound like it’s an actual linkage in the description. If I read it correctly, it says the Post-Bacc Director will forward your information to UPitt SOM and then they’ll maybe interview you. Am I missing something?