upped my step I slightly...should I release the score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.RosenRosen

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my Step 2 score back and upped my step I by 21 pts...problem is I still only got a 239 Step 2 which I know isn't great (for rads anyway). I assume I should release this score to schools because it is an imporovement overall?

Thanks
 
Dr.RosenRosen said:
Just got my Step 2 score back and upped my step I by 21 pts...problem is I still only got a 239 Step 2 which I know isn't great (for rads anyway). I assume I should release this score to schools because it is an imporovement overall?

Thanks

Good job....release your Step 2 to programs.