Upper Division Psych Class Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohhnyDrama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew which medical schools had a requirement for an upper division psychological class? I am wondering if I should sign up for one in my spring semester.

Thanks,
JD

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone knew which medical schools had a requirement for an upper division psychological class? I am wondering if I should sign up for one in my spring semester.

Thanks,
JD

I would hope none would require such a thing [esp being that upper level typically requires 2-3 pre-reqs to reach]...

As someone who has taken several psych classes, I don't see why a school would make it a pre-req. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Phineas Gage in my mcat prep. :)

I applied extremely widely and none of the schools I applied to had this requirement. There are a few that want a social science, but lower level psych classes can meet that requirement.

I haven't heard of a school that doesn't require " Implicit and Unconscious Cognition" as a prereq.lolz. That would suck.