Upstate MedPrep Medscholars 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleKiwi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a current 2021-2022 SUNY Upstate Medprep Academic Enhancement program student! This thread is for anyone who is interested in this program and would like to learn more about it. I'll will also ask my colleagues to join in.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I'm a current 2021-2022 SUNY Upstate Medprep Academic Enhancement program student! This thread is for anyone who is interested in this program and would like to learn more about it. I'll will also ask my colleagues to join in.
Hello,

Thanks for your post! Is this the program that is offered to applicants who applied to their medical school? I recently got an email from them asking if I would like to be considered for their programs. I am just wondering what the process is like? What was the timeline? I haven't heard from them in a few weeks and was just wondering if I should message them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I have a question about the MedScholars program with potential guaranteed interview. Can you elaborate on the AMCAS application timing to get a guaranteed interview at upstate? Would you still be given an interview if you apply for AMCAS after graduating from the program?

Hi! Just applied to this program. I was wondering when you can start hearing back from admissions? I know the program is not rolling but was wondering the timeline

Hi! I recently received an interview invite for the program. Any advice?

Reactions: 1 user
Is it true that one must have below a 3.6 gpa in order to be considered for the program?

Hello,

Reactivating this post again. I applied for this cycle so I'm waiting to hear back. Do any of you guys have any advice for the interview? Appreciate any advice you guys have. Thanks.