Urgent advice needed.

Started by guj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guj

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am an FMG. I have completed a Dermatology residency in my home country.
I have always been interested in functioning of brain and am really interested in doing Neurology residency. ( possibly going on to do vascular neurology)

I am an old FMG and have step 1 score 99 ( 248) and step 2 99 ( 246). I have to give Step 2 CS and will require visa.

I have done research in dermatology which is still unpublished.

I would really like you guys to advice me whether I have any chance or hope of ending up in a Neurology residency. I can do anything to improve my chances of getting neurology residency.

I would really appreciate your help. 🙂
 
With excellent scores like that, as long as you can do ok on an interview, there shouldn't be a problem matching in neurology.