Urgent assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arm_udkn

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm planning to give mcat in may. But I don't know how should I start to prepare for mcat physics and chemistry by myself as I'm lacking the concept for this two subjects

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! Some more information about yourself would help others help you. Have you taken physics at your college yet? What year are you or have you already graduated? Which chemistry are you talking about, organic or general?

There are tons of different resources, I personally used Kaplan books in conjunction with AAMC flash cards and found them sufficient for those subjects. Try reading some other posts on this forum to get an idea of what other resources are available to you and which one is the best fit for your particular situation.

Also, you may find it helpful to take a writing class or something of the sort to improve your composition skills (for applications) and even reading comprehension (for the MCAT CARS section).

Good luck!

It's generally regarded that TBR is the best for chemistry and physics. It was the best of all the resources I had access to and my C/P score was really strong.