Urgent Heeeeeeeellp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mattalbie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I've been slogging my guts out for my finals, I left all my notes in the uni library last night, which is a bad habit, came in today and they have gone, checked with everyone nothing.

I still have my mindmaps, my practise essays have all gone, they were in notebooks which may have been taken for the spare paper inside, can't see anyone needing the essay plans.

Any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????? My exams are on Monday, Tues, Wed.

Already informed tutors.

Anybody want send any essay plans over!!!!!!!!?

Matt

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what an "essay plan" is either. I would just tel one of your classmates what happened and see if you can photocopy their notes. I'm not sure how people on this board could help you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just as you can't see anyone snagging your notebook for your essay plans (who would need them unless they're in the class), I don't see how anyone here could help you with them unless they were in the class as well.

Hi

An essay plan is basically a rough diagramatic structure of an essay, like a mind map only more specific, paragraph by paragraph.

The reason I was asking was due to panick, I've managed to recover and put in a long night just compiling salient info. So fingers crossed.

Thanks

I would think that using somebody else's essay outline would border on plagiarism, so it is likely for the best that nobody on this board was able to help.

Good luck with the assignment. It's a rough situation, but it sounds like you recovered.