URGENT HELP!!! Mistakenly marked a shadowing experience compensated and volunteer

Started by deleted1172016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1172016

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app got verified today and I realized one of the shadowing experiences which is 56 hours was marked compensated and volunteer. I didn’t get paid for this. What should I do?
 
My app got verified today and I realized one of the shadowing experiences which is 56 hours was marked compensated and volunteer. I didn’t get paid for this. What should I do?
I doubt you will get asked about this even though it's an inaccuracy on your application.
Take a breath, it can't be changed after submission.
Proofread your secondary essays better before submitting them!