***URGENT, NEED ADVICE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealthstudent69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is scheduled for tomorrow, but I feel like I am not prepared. I have been scoring around 17 - 18, and I feel like with another 2 weeks I can do much better. However, I am applying to the 1 yr masters programs this fall, and the deadlines for those are June1st and June 15th for priority. Do you guys think I should just take my test tomorrow and apply for the masters, then do better at the end of summer, or just push it back and do better in two weeks? Please need advice asap!

Members don't see this ad.

You have the exam soon. I can't be sure what is the best for you to do, but if I were in your place I would just commit, and try my best with the exam. I did a few points better than most of my practice tests. Good luck Hope it goes well.

you'll never feel prepared for this exam, too much material

Members don't see this ad :)
Considering you posted this yesterday, I'm sure you've made your decision, but as far as I know you're unable to push the exam back the day before. I believe the last chance you have to do it is two business days before the exam.

If your not ready push it back. But don't take the extra time as rest time for another study session commit to material you are unfamiliar with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk