URGENT! Please help! WAMC?!!!? NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Will I get accepted into NYU

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

mobwivesfan

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
NYU Chances?? Dream school

NY RESIDENT: (submitted application September)

3.4 Overall GPA, 3.1 Science

AA:20
TS:21
OG:22
Reading:21
PAT:17
BIo:20
Gen Chem:20
Math:18

500 hours of shadowing
500+ volunteering hours

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
NYU Chances??

NY RESIDENT: (submitted application September)

3.4 Overall GPA, 3.1 Science

AA:20
TS:21
OG:22
Reading:21
PAT:17
BIo:20
Gen Chem:20
Math:18

500 hours of shadowing
500+ volunteering hours

have you interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, give the school a call to show your interest. Maybe ask for an update on your application because you haven’t heard from them. I did this and was sent an invitation to interview a few hours later. I also applied late. Hope this helps! And hope to see you there next year!!

Hey, give the school a call to show your interest. Maybe ask for an update on your application because you haven’t heard from them. I did this and was sent an invitation to interview a few hours later. I also applied late. Hope this helps! And hope to see you there next year!!
thank you, I will do that. Do you mind sharing your stats?

and do you by any chance remember the month that you called and got an interivew?

hey I have the same stats as you but with a lower dat score and got an interview today ! there were about 5 dates available beginning January 8th so don't give up hope yet !

Reactions: 1 user