urgent!!! please help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ippie

ippie
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I register the Dat application now in ADEA, when is the earliest date of DAT Test I can take? I didn't know that I should get the letter from the ADEA for the test. How long does it take? I already scheduled my plane and hotel. help! it's urgent. my flight will be in 3 days.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I register the Dat application now in ADEA, when is the earliest date of DAT Test. I didn't know that I should get the letter from the ADEA for the test. How long does it take? I already scheduled my plane and hotel. help! it's urgent. my flight will be in 3 days.

I dont really know what u r talking about, u apply online for the DAT then u receive a serial # from them call prometric and schedule ur DAT. Thats how it worked for me

are you sure? according to the ADEA website, I have to receive the letter from ADEA before taking test. What letter? Do I have to bring it? and they said I have to apply 30-60 days before the test date I plan to take. what does it mean? I received ID # by e-mail from ADEA, then just call prometric center???

Members don't see this ad :)
are you sure? according to the ADEA website, I have to receive the letter from ADEA before taking test. What letter? Do I have to bring it? and they said I have to apply 30-60 days before the test date I plan to take. what does it mean? I received ID # by e-mail from ADEA, then just call prometric center???

After you register for the test on the ADEA website, you'll get an e-mail within a day or two with your id number (usually your SSN) and give you a link to the prometric site where you choose the time and location of the test. i think the 30-90 days was for back when they actually mailed the appointment letters. Now usually within 2-3 days you can sign up for the test.

But you will not be able to take the test the next day, it's all dependent on the testing center schedule and when the earliest opening is.

After you register for the test on the ADEA website, you'll get an e-mail within a day or two with your id number (usually your SSN) and give you a link to the prometric site where you choose the time and location of the test. i think the 30-90 days was for back when they actually mailed the appointment letters. Now usually within 2-3 days you can sign up for the test.

But you will not be able to take the test the next day, it's all dependent on the testing center schedule and when the earliest opening is.

that applies to the prometric center in Toronto too? So they have lots space at every test center? (get to take test 2-3 days after sign up)

that applies to the prometric center in Toronto too? So they have lots space at every test center? (get to take test 2-3 days after sign up)

No no no. You can schedule the test 2-3 days after you register with the ADEA website. The test day is all dependent on the openings in the prometric center you will take your test at, there are usually no openings for like 3 weeks from the day you register (at least that was the case for me). i don't know anything about the canada centers so i would call them to get a straight answer.

It depends on your luck.
I received my letter on the next day, and there were openings everywhere on the calendar.

It depends on your luck.
I received my letter on the next day, and there were openings everywhere on the calendar.

It has more to do with the location of the center, and the time of the year.

From what I can remember, the Prometric center at downtown SF is almost always packed.

It has more to do with the location of the center, and the time of the year.

From what I can remember, the Prometric center at downtown SF is almost always packed.

I go to the center near UCLA. Well, I guess everyone at my school is pre-med. :rolleyes: