Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm a foreign educated PT and passed the NPTE. I live in CA and since I have received my degree from abroad I need to do 6-9 months of clinical service.
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I have been looking for a PTLA clinical instructor but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to find one.
Can someone guide me or give me contacts number plz? your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!
I'm a foreign educated PT and passed the NPTE. I live in CA and since I have received my degree from abroad I need to do 6-9 months of clinical service.
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I have been looking for a PTLA clinical instructor but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to find one.
Can someone guide me or give me contacts number plz? your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!