URI Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just got a call with an acceptance! This was originally my number one choice, but I think I may have to choose Simmons over URI... not sure,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Just curious...why might you choose Simmons over URI?

Simmons offered me a 60k scholarship and it's in Boston. Boston has many fantastic clinical opportunities and it's a great place to meet new people, it's also only about an hour away from my family. If I went to URI I would have to live at home to make the price comparable to Simmons and I'd prefer to be independent 🙂
 
Ooh I got a call this morning too!

I mean, I missed it since I was driving to work lol but I got the consequent voicemail/e-mail. 🙂
Gah. I really liked RI but the thought of that cold right now while I'm enjoying some lovely 70s...
 
Ooh I got a call this morning too!

I mean, I missed it since I was driving to work lol but I got the consequent voicemail/e-mail. 🙂
Gah. I really liked RI but the thought of that cold right now while I'm enjoying some lovely 70s...
Nice man congrats! Where else did you get accepted?
 
Simmons offered me a 60k scholarship and it's in Boston. Boston has many fantastic clinical opportunities and it's a great place to meet new people, it's also only about an hour away from my family. If I went to URI I would have to live at home to make the price comparable to Simmons and I'd prefer to be independent 🙂
Wow that's dope, congrats! Yeah I would probably lean towards Simmons too if I got a scholarship and could live away from home:happy:. I'm literally counting down the days until I can leave my parent's house and be on my own:banana:
 
I have my interview in January and was wondering if anyone can give me an insight on the interview process? I'd really appreciate any help! Thank 🙂