Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

URM applicants to Temple

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ussdfiant, Mar 28, 2002.

1. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I was just curious if anyone else is one as well. I just had my interviews yesterday (RAR and with a member of the admissions committee) and wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ussdfiant

Attending Physician
    bump

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8deuce

8deuce Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

my cousin attended Temple for med school and now she is finishing her residency at penn state (hershey).

anyway she loved the school and felt that she got fantastic clinical training. and she mentioned that everyone got along like a family...no cutthroat gunners.

oh and she is URM. just like myself (Puerto Rican)

hope this helped :D

4. ussdfiant

Attending Physician
    bump

5. abram

abram Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed (and was accepted) back in January. I thought the school's strength was its clinical training. Quite simply, you won't fine another more exciting clinical like temple U hospital, unless, of course, you go to the Bellevue in N.Y. Students appear friendly. The only downside is living arrangements.