US Army surgery Programs

Started by hosskp1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hosskp1

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me anything about the Surgery Residency programs in the Army. I am going on a rotation to Madigan and william beaumont this spring, Walter reed and Tripler in the fall and I will be applying to the progrms this fall. I want any feed back you can give me. I would like to know about competetiveness and anything else I can do to help myself match. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you and Hoo-Ah
 
Hosskp1,

I can't answer your question -- so I'll ask you one. According to what the Army told me, you can only do two rotations. How did you do four -- are you usuhs or hpsp

thanks, and hoo-ah

Ed
 
•••quote:•••Originally posted by edmadison:
•Hosskp1,

I can't answer your question -- so I'll ask you one. According to what the Army told me, you can only do two rotations. How did you do four -- are you usuhs or hpsp

thanks, and hoo-ah

Ed•••••I am in the HPSP-- I am doing two active duty and staying with friends for the other two. I really want to match at an Army program so I think it might help me to show my face.