US Grad Looking for a PM&R Observership or Shadowing Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheWallStDoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I'm a US grad (top 3 med school) from a few years back looking to re-enter medicine and do a PMR residency. I'm looking for observerships or preceptors who would be willing to have me work with them for a few weeks. I'm waiting to hear back from a few places, but I want to secure an observership or two within the next few weeks. The app cycle starts soon! PM me if you have any info. Thanks guys!
 
Try contacting AECOM/Montefiore in Bronx. They usually have a few observers each month.
Good luck!