US News Stats...where to find?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnasty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've seen people post numbers on med schools and the number of students that apply, interview, and are accepted. Does anyone have the link for where this can be found? I have also seen people talk about med school rankings from residency directors' eyes....any ideas where i can get that?

Members don't see this ad.

You have to purchase the actual subscription to the US News online rankings to get that specific information. It's $14 or something around there.

Members don't see this ad :)
diosa428 said:
You have to purchase the actual subscription to the US News online rankings to get that specific information. It's $14 or something around there.

oh...booooo

they don't publish them? if so they may have it at barnes and nobles

pnasty said:
oh...booooo

they don't publish them? if so they may have it at barnes and nobles
They do but you probably won't find them this time of year. The new ones should be coming out soon.

pnasty said:
I've seen people post numbers on med schools and the number of students that apply, interview, and are accepted. Does anyone have the link for where this can be found?

This information is found in the Medical School Admissions Requirements (MSAR). A copy of the MSAR can be purchased from AMCAS at the following web site:MSAR

Hey guys,

I accidentally stumbled on a site that has the actual pdf file of the ranking from the magazine. Its at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicne admissions' web page. Click on the news article about MSU being in the top 10 in primary care and they will have a pdf link that contains the actual rankings. Its free!!!