USA-Austin Acceptances???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you all in for the fall? I also was accepted but am starting in January due to personal reasons. Also, a friend of mine is starting in September!! I think all the spots are filled by now. During my interview ( May 20 ish) they told us that 35 spots had been offered, but they know not all will accept.
 
I was accepted for the fall too but needed to defer until January also. It's going to awesome and I can't wait to start in January. One of my good friends is starting in September so hopefully I can get the scoop for us on how to prepare.

Right now I am working full time and trying to save up money for when I am a broke student again. I'm taking out loans for my tuition but I want to have money for all my living expenses saved so my loans are less.

Where are you living? Are you in Austin?