USACS Shenanigans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoardingDoc

Don't worry. I've got my towel.
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI for everyone. It has recently come to my attention that USACS has been monitoring this forum and on occasion has attempted to determine real life identities of posters. It seems their goal is to blackball anyone who has ever posted anything negative about them (regardless of validity). SDN does not provide any identification information on members to outside companies, but as a heads up: anyone who wants to have an open discussion about the pros and cons of an interview they had with USACS might want to do so via a throwaway account w/ no post history and with as little personally identifying information as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 14 users
Pretty much all you need to hear to ever decide anything about usucks.

Reactions: 8 users
USACS Sucks. Please blackball me. Some here knows my identity and if you are associated with USACS, please blackball me. I rather go telemed or open a med spa before I work for USACS.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FYI for everyone. It has recently come to my attention that USACS has been monitoring this forum and on occasion has attempted to determine real life identities of posters. It seems their goal is to blackball anyone who has ever posted anything negative about them (regardless of validity). SDN does not provide any identification information on members to outside companies, but as a heads up: anyone who wants to have an open discussion about the pros and cons of an interview they had with USACS might want to do so via a throwaway account w/ no post history and with as little personally identifying information as possible.
You don’t get a reputation as the worst EM company to work for, for no reason

Reactions: 7 users
Hello, fellow non-corporate humans! Just want to stay that USACS is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human group I've ever known in my life! Work will set you free!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hi there USACS 👋

Do I have your attention? Good.

Now please note that I think your practices are deplorable and are actively harming patients and the doctors that try to take care of them. You should be ashamed of yourself. While you're blackballing me, please remove me from your mailing lists that send me misleading advertisements to try and get me to work for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
The poster in question didn't give any clearly identifying information, but it was enough to put two and two together and figure it out within a reasonable amount of certainty. Maybe someone had a good poker face and the applicant folded instead of calling their bluff. Who knows, but the mods at SDN do not have ability to personally identify you. We cannot get your email address, but we can look at the geographic region you're posting from by your IP address.

Everything we post is public and can be seen by potential and current employers.

If anyone is aware of other employers using information against them it would be beneficial to let everyone know.

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone blackball you if you've already blackballed them?

USACS is going to be in a death spiral in the next few years, anyway.

You know they’ve hit rock bottom when they think adopting stasi tactics is gonna make up for a ****ty company.

It would be fascinating to see if they ever discuss SDN sentiment in any board meetings. Never having worked at USACS, I would avoid them at all costs given the things I've read about them here.

I still haven't seen anyone from USACS ever come in to refute the facts/evidence presented.

Reactions: 2 users
There was some poster perhaps dom himself posting a little while back. The posters printed out what a craptastic company it is. That person stfu. Ownership matters what a slogan. It’s gaslighting at its finest. Some of the business dummies who work for them sweat their stock is awesome and people want to buy those shares. It’s so hot that they let their noctors own shares. Lolz

Reactions: 1 users
It would be fascinating to see if they ever discuss SDN sentiment in any board meetings. Never having worked at USACS, I would avoid them at all costs given the things I've read about them here.

I still haven't seen anyone from USACS ever come in to refute the facts/evidence presented.
They don't have to/won't. They'll just skim the forum and take what they can. No affirmative effort.

“San Jose is a perfect market for USACS,” said the blacklisted former USACS doctor. “They will flood the market with younger docs trying to figure out how to pay off $500,000 or $600,000 in student debt, and the poor young docs will be just drowning in patients and staying late every night but they won’t have any choice but to keep doing it.”

all Residents on this board, take heed and stay away

I was agreeing with the article up until the conclusion. These doctors want to go back to the 'old way' and have the hospital hire them. That isn't the old way and it shouldn't be the way of the future. Hospitals largely have no interest in employing ER docs. We need people to quit wanting to be an employee and want to be an owner. If change were to happen then ER docs need to take control and start owning their job.

I was agreeing with the article up until the conclusion. These doctors want to go back to the 'old way' and have the hospital hire them. That isn't the old way and it shouldn't be the way of the future. Hospitals largely have no interest in employing ER docs. We need people to quit wanting to be an employee and want to be an owner. If change were to happen then ER docs need to take control and start owning their job.

They are banking on newbies having a short memory. Like forgetting everything pre 2010

Reactions: 1 user