This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DVM_Dreaming

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I hadn't stumbled on a page specific for USAF HPSP for veterinary students yet- hoping to hear from any other applicants! The board review is approaching and decisions will be made. Anyone have any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

No insight for Air Force specifically but I just went through the process with the Army....I don't know how similar the process is but I submitted my packet in early December, board met at the end of January, and I was notified of selection at the very end of February. Now I'm waiting on Scroll Approval before I can commission. So lots of waiting, but it definitely will be worth it! Good luck and let me know if you have any questions, not sure I'll be able to answer but I can try!

No insight for Air Force specifically but I just went through the process with the Army....I don't know how similar the process is but I submitted my packet in early December, board met at the end of January, and I was notified of selection at the very end of February. Now I'm waiting on Scroll Approval before I can commission. So lots of waiting, but it definitely will be worth it! Good luck and let me know if you have any questions, not sure I'll be able to answer but I can try!
Thank you for your input! It's been a long waiting game, but I'm keeping fingers crossed. Our board met in February and should give results soon, per my recruiter.

Congratulations on your acceptance! That's very exciting. What does Scroll Approval entail?