USC 3rd interview people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought the letter said 3 people from the Nov and Jan interviews were accepted.

I wonder if any of those people are SDN posters .. guess we'll find out soon enough, I get my update letter sometime this week. Goodluck everyone :luck:

You get update letters if you're on active consideration? Is there some schedule of when they're sent or how do is it work? (I haven't heard anything from them since my interview).

Members don't see this ad.

I just came home to a BIG YELLOW envelope! I got accepted... My interview was rough but I held my composure!

I am honored to be admitted to such a fine institution esp since I attended USC for undergrad. I know many of those who have been accepted and they are an amazing group of people!! However, I am going to decline their offer and attend UCSF. I guess this is good news for those on "active consideration."

Good luck everyone!

I just came home to a BIG YELLOW envelope! I got accepted... My interview was rough but I held my composure!

I am honored to be admitted to such a fine institution esp since I attended USC for undergrad. I know many of those who have been accepted and they are an amazing group of people!! However, I am going to decline their offer and attend UCSF. I guess this is good news for those on "active consideration."

Good luck everyone!

saran21, CONGRATS! You totally deserve this. Best of luck at UCSF. Anyone else turning down USC? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
saran21, CONGRATS! You totally deserve this. Best of luck at UCSF. Anyone else turning down USC? :rolleyes:

I will 99.9999% be turning down USC also. And same here, I'm a USC alumni. Not that I don't like USC (I loved it there and anyone I've talked to knows how much I promote the school) but I just need something different. Good luck on your interview :)

Congrats to all who got in!!!! :)

Just my luck i'm going to not be home this entire weekend... it looks like norcal students might be getting letters tomorrow or saturday.. anybody from up north hear back yet?

congrats! mind sharing your interview questions with us?

I live in Norcal and I got my letter on Friday

I STILL have NOT gotten anything so far!!

I interviewed on 2/10/2007.
And now it has been over a month.

My friend has gotten her "active consideration" letter.

I have NOTHING.

I should really contact USC, right?

I mean, everyone's decisions should be mailed out together, no matter if you're accepted, being actively considered, or rejected... yes?

I STILL have NOT gotten anything so far!!

I interviewed on 2/10/2007.
And now it has been over a month.

My friend has gotten her "active consideration" letter.

I have NOTHING.

I should really contact USC, right?

I mean, everyone's decisions should be mailed out together, no matter if you're accepted, being actively considered, or rejected... yes?

Turns out my thing got lost in the mail :eek:

Yes, but did they tell you what they sent? Big yellow envelope, or uncut confetti?

I contacted them.
They told me I am accepted.

(You're not supposed to contact them unless you REALLY believe something's wrong.
In my case, I waited 8-9 days after my friend got her thing.)

And a new package is being sent to me.
They advised me to pay ASAP. And that's what I will do :D

USC is pretty much where I am planning to go now.

i sent in my deposit for usc already but im still deciding between usc and ucsd..what are the pros and cons of both schools?

i sent in my deposit for usc already but im still deciding between usc and ucsd..what are the pros and cons of both schools?

Well, UCSD is much more selective so if you're going for prestige...

anyone willing to trade my ucsf for a usc acceptance. :)