USC Acceptance 2005!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
uscdoc said:
Hey I Just received my acceptance letter from USC. I am really excited!!!My scores :
Part 1: 90
Toefl: 257
congrats to u,desi doc,i can only say that its time to enjoy and make the best you have got a real good school,please can i have ur email id(mine is [email protected])
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

:thumbup:
waso said:
I got an acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

After almost 3 years, finally, I got what I came for!!

All the best to everyone else!!

Regards,
its great and sounds like real effort,congrats

i am trying to ask to all of you who have made in first attempt or may be more than that,wat is the best way to present the application,any tips and help.........as i see people with 87 and 91 have been rejected........please guide t all of us,
waiting at your other end
thanks a lot,i hope this helps to so many like me who have not recieved a call...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Desi Dentist,

Don't worry , do well in your upcoming interviews..UCSF..BU..PENN.. :thumbup:
Best of Luck
ta

Hi..there were atleast 32 of us from sdn who went to USC for the interview.and only some of us posted our results...what happened to the rest?? :idea:
Did anyone else get waitlisted??? rejected..???/ anything?? :cool:
Kindly post..your results..
Good Luck everyone
ta :luck:

Desi-Dentist said:
I just found out that I was rejected by USC. My mail had actually arrived at my home yesterday, but no one told me the result since I was still doing interviews at UCSF (and they wanted me to stay focused and positive). I knew my clinical did not go well at USC so I am not surprised. Anyway, best of luck to those on the waiting list. I still have interviews elsewhere so there are still chances. Keep posting your results everyone and congrats to all those accepted.

Toothavenue said:
Hi Desi Dentist,

Don't worry , do well in your upcoming interviews..UCSF..BU..PENN.. :thumbup:
Best of Luck
ta

Hi..there were atleast 32 of us from sdn who went to USC for the interview.and only some of us posted our results...what happened to the rest?? :idea:
Did anyone else get waitlisted??? Kindly post..your results..
Good Luck everyone
ta :luck:

I got waitlisted.Do you have any idea how much waiting list is cleard every year?
thanks
molaris

hi
i'm also on the alternate/waiting list and like everybody else on the same list would like to know about the total no. of candidates on the list and anything relevant regarding how it works ..etc.

:eek: Does somebody know how many times you can apply to USC and UCLA. They say that at Loma Linda just once.

molaris said:
I got waitlisted.Do you have any idea how much waiting list is cleard every year?
thanks
molaris
Depends how may drop and Dec 9 is the dead line to pay the deposit.so good luck . I heard in the past some people in USC got rejection letter and got called in on orientation week(aprail 2003).

uscdoc said:
Depends how may drop and Dec 9 is the dead line to pay the deposit.so good luck . I heard in the past some people in USC got rejection letter and got called in on orientation week(aprail 2003).
NUmber of applicants 400+ for usc 2006

Thanks for the info
ta

uscdoc said:

Hi,

i think you can atleast apply 2-3 times..there is no point after that. is there??
but at loma linda ..you are right only once..it is either you have dexterity or you don't ..that is what they stand for.. :rolleyes:
good luck :thumbup:
ta

guardian angel said:
:eek: Does somebody know how many times you can apply to USC and UCLA. They say that at Loma Linda just once.

uscdoc said:
hey,

Congratulations on ur acceptance.

I have a question for u,is it true that ur friends received acceptances after rejection?
or were they on the waitlist?

Congrats uscdoc,Waso,dentalchamp,PKbond ,Babyteeth & ctv on your acceptances.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Goal..aren't you also accepted to USC?
I thought I read your post in someother thread on your acceptance to usc..!!!!!! not sure ..since you did not post it on this usc thread..

Did you get acceptance anywhere else? also
Good Luck :luck:
ta

Goal said:
Congrats uscdoc,Waso,dentalchamp,PKbond ,Babyteeth & ctv on your acceptances.:)

Toothavenue said:
Hey Goal..aren't you also accepted to USC?
I thought I read your post in someother thread on your acceptance to usc..!!!!!! not sure ..since you did not post it on this usc thread..

Did you get acceptance anywhere else? also
Good Luck :luck:
ta

Yes Toothavenue you are right......I am accepted at USC.............. and waiting for the results for two more .
I wish the best of luck to you too.

ckvk said:
hey,

Congratulations on ur acceptance.

I have a question for u,is it true that ur friends received acceptances after rejection?
or were they on the waitlist?
no he she was not on a wait list but got accepted(aprail 2003) and there is no limit how many times u can apply. so good luck .
Key is u have to do well in practical and PBL.

Hi Every body:

I have been accepted to USC too.

Good luck to every one in the alternate list.

For all those accepted already please post info in how to start the financial aid process :thumbup:

Hey amillot!

Good Luck with everything!.. :thumbup:

ta

amillot said:
Hi Every body:

I have been accepted to USC too.

Good luck to every one in the alternate list.

For all those accepted already please post info in how to start the financial aid process :thumbup:

I would like to congratulate everyone that got accepted into the ASPID program at USC and would like to tell anyone who is on the waiting list that they still have a good chance of being accepted.

I was on the waiting list and got accepted into the ASPID Class of 2006. Some of my classmates were also on the waiting list.

It will be my pleasure to meet the new ASPID Class of 2008.

Edward
ASPID Class President 2006(past)

Best of Luck to those accepted!
ta

molaris said:
thanks
molaris

I'm not going to join USC, I'm going to send my unwillingness to join at USC, so one of the wait listed candidates going to get an acceptance soon.
Good Luck..

Hey,

I was wondering y u arent joining USC,R u accepted else where?

ckvk

Hi !! Class of 2008 USC
Keep posting!! on the USC thread..
Hope all have found housing..
If anyone is looking for a potential roommate-female..
send me a PM..
Hope to see you all monday morning!! :)
Thanks!!