USC Acceptance/ rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

impaction

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi...
USC has mailed the rejection/acceptance letters .
a friend of mine got her result and the posted date on the mail is 30th october...
has anybody else heard from them....?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

What about her results..accepted or rejected...???
But how can it is possible? Interview was on 26 & 27th.:confused::confused::confused:

Hi,

What about her results..accepted or rejected...???
But how can it is possible? Interview was on 26 & 27th.:confused::confused::confused:

even i am surprised ..... but thats true...
they decide just on practical and they dont take much time to decide about that.....and moreover 28,29,30th were all working days

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys

today i recieved the rejection letter from USC..:(:oops::scared:
this letter was posted on 30 october 2008
i don't know what to do ...........

hi guys

dont worry... u will get into better school and will save some money:thumbup:

hi...
USC has mailed the rejection/acceptance letters .
a friend of mine got her result and the posted date on the mail is 30th october...
has anybody else heard from them....?

Hey impaction,

Did u friend get accepted or rejected? Do u mind posting his/her stats?

Thanks

hi guys

there might be line of students like this as they interviewed 150 students. however, i didnt like thier PBL system. Non dentist teaches us.... :mad:

there might be line of students like this as they interviewed 150 students. however, i didnt like thier PBL system. Non dentist teaches us.... :mad:

I heard that they will send thru email first.

hi guys

Hi, there
I just call the admission office in USC and they said they don't make any decision yet and they will start sending the rejection or acceptance letters to all the interviewed students after november 17.and they are sending letters now to the students who were not invited to the interview.

Hi, there
I just call the admission office in USC and they said they don't make any decision yet and they will start sending the rejection or acceptance letters to all the interviewed students after november 17.and they are sending letters now to the students who were not invited to the interview.

Yes, u r right. few min back i got an email from them stating that they will send email and regular mails only after 17th nov.

Hey impaction,

Did u friend get accepted or rejected? Do u mind posting his/her stats?

Thanks

my friend has 84/110/3.65.. no work experience...
she told me that she doesnt have the good exam...
i dont know whats happening...

but i talked to aashley there in usc and she said they will be sending only after 11/17..
i dont know whats going on?

any other updates from usc????

all the best to everyone who is waiting....plz post your acceptances and rejections after 17th of november.:thumbup:

For All the guys who have attended the USC interview...i THINK WAITING period....:(.. is got to be over and our Destinies are going to be decided,

ALL THE BEST:thumbup: