USC acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trintrin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
USC acceptances are out.... anybody with an acceptance.... pls post it here!!!! good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey

I gott the acceptance email. I am soooo happy. But i am unable to open the attached file. happyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I am here at buffalo for interview and I got acceptance mail from USC.
I AM SO MUCH HAPPY.............

USC acceptances are out.... anybody with an acceptance.... pls post it here!!!! good luck to all!

wait listed. wouldn't have mattered coz got accepted in another school. Congrats to all accepted & good luck to all waiting

waitin list:(....does ny1 knows how many candidates r dere in waitin list

I am in alternate list. Is it same as wait list or different category?
Does any one has idea about any chances form alternate list?

hey..I got my acceptance too..hurray!!!!Can someone pls put banana dance for me...plsssssssss

Hello all,
I got accepted as well. I am confused coz I got accepted in Umich also and wait listed in UOP. Please advise which one is the best choice?

Wait listed...Does anybody know how many people generally get acceptance out of wait list?

As per my knowlegde, the chances are very grim... Usually ppl who don't get accepted are 'alternate'.. go figure out of 150... I am an alternate myself, so :(:(:(:confused: , But if ur among the top in waitlist chances are high if someone leaves you a seat... Thats about it..

Members don't see this ad :)
HI all,
I am Happy and confused. Please can anyone help me, as I got acceptance in USC and UMich as well, which one should I choose?
Please advise.

Thanks

HI all,
I am Happy and confused. Please can anyone help me, as I got acceptance in USC and UMich as well, which one should I choose?
Please advise.

Thanks

hey congrats to you. I think both schools are good but UMich is a great school. One of my friends is in the school rt now and he told me that faculty is great, pt. exposure is awesome and you ll learn a lot.

HI all,
Please advise.

Thanks
Congratulations uth08!!!, I believe its a clear choice, go for UMich...heard its a great program. Dunno the fee though...Good Luck!!

:banana: I got my dance..

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I got my dance..yippeeeee

As per my knowlegde, the chances are very grim... Usually ppl who don't get accepted are 'alternate'.. go figure out of 150... I am an alternate myself, so :(:(:(:confused: , But if ur among the top in waitlist chances are high if someone leaves you a seat... Thats about it..

Hey...i don't think so..beco'z i know some people who got rejection last year...if any one got rejection this year please post it here.....i know that is hard but please let us know...

Hi

How to do this banana dance? I am sooo happy

Good Luck to all

This is for u attu ..here u go..
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I dont mind giving banana dance for all the accepted candidates at USC..jt let me knw:)

Hey...i don't think so..beco'z i know some people who got rejection last year...if any one got rejection this year please post it here.....i know that is hard but please let us know...

First congrats to everybody who got accepted.
I am a senior ASPID at USC
The program is more than amaaaazing, you get the best possible clinical experience ever. The academic load ( studying and written exams) is so little because they kill you in the clinical load which you will definitely benefit from more. The patient pool can't be beaten, I have now 30 patients after I finished treatment to about 10 . I don't think you can complete comprehensive treatment planning to more than 40 patients in 2 years in any place in USA. The DDS and ASPID students are basically the same after the first triemester, and they get perfect exposure to implants, you actually work everything in the mplant case except for the surgery itself which you have to assist in it, but you do everything before and after the surgery.

Add to this living in LA is a real bless , the best sity and California is the best state to live in. If you guys have questions let me know.

I am in alternate list. Is it same as wait list or different category?
Does any one has idea about any chances form alternate list?
They are the same, they call it alternate list in USC, the thing that last years they used to reject and do alternate list. I believe this year I was told that every non accepted candidate was considered alternate list.

About the chances, if you did well on your practical exam, then you are probably on the top of the alternate list and there is pretty good chance, I was alternate and then I got accepted after 2 weeks. Usually between 2-5 candidates from the wait list get admissions.

Good luck!

They are the same, they call it alternate list in USC, the thing that last years they used to reject and do alternate list. I believe this year I was told that every non accepted candidate was considered alternate list.

About the chances, if you did well on your practical exam, then you are probably on the top of the alternate list and there is pretty good chance, I was alternate and then I got accepted after 2 weeks. Usually between 2-5 candidates from the wait list get admissions.

Good luck!

Hey

Thank you for giving such valuable information. I got the acceptance letter and I am really happy. Can you plz suggest me about NBDE part 2. I am planning to give before joinig USC. Is it more benefitial to give after the program and how much the score of part 2 matters at the end? I hope you can guide in a better direction.

First congrats to everybody who got accepted.
I am a senior ASPID at USC
The program is more than amaaaazing, you get the best possible clinical experience ever. The academic load ( studying and written exams) is so little because they kill you in the clinical load which you will definitely benefit from more. The patient pool can't be beaten, I have now 30 patients after I finished treatment to about 10 . I don't think you can complete comprehensive treatment planning to more than 40 patients in 2 years in any place in USA. The DDS and ASPID students are basically the same after the first triemester, and they get perfect exposure to implants, you actually work everything in the mplant case except for the surgery itself which you have to assist in it, but you do everything before and after the surgery.

Add to this living in LA is a real bless , the best sity and California is the best state to live in. If you guys have questions let me know.

Thanks for your valuable information. how many hours/day an ASPID student hast to stay at school roughly?

Hey Frens

Is there anyone among the accepted candidates who didnt receive the acceptance package thru mail yet? I am waiting for it.... I live in Canada

Thanx

those who got accepted at usc, can someone please tell me when is the deadline for acceptance or refusal of the offer?

Hi,

Finally I got accepted @ USC from alternate list. I m very happy.....wow..yuppi.....:):love::thumbup:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I FINALLY got a call yesterday from USC that im in from the waitlist, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

:banana::

I FINALLY got a call yesterday from USC that im in from the waitlist, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
ding!! even i got an acceptance from usc yesterday....yipeeeeee:)
somebody should get a call from BU as i'll be declining the offer from BU....best wishes
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

so damn happy for u guys...welcum to ASPID 2013 class..lets team up together and work our way thru all the impending formalities..finaly thr is some life into this thread..

hey, i got accepted too from the waitlist. sorry for posting a little late. i got the call on monday itself

Hi class of 2013,

I am accepted in ASPID lately from waitlist. By the way anyone has any idea about when to start private loan application? or anyone who talked with admission office about this and got kind of related informations.....

Thanks.

Hi class of 2013,

I am accepted in ASPID lately from waitlist. By the way anyone has any idea about when to start private loan application? or anyone who talked with admission office about this and got kind of related informations.....

Thanks.[/QUOTE
Could u pl. share your stats?
Thanx!

After losing all hope in getting accepted it looks like I'm the latest from the waiting list to be part of Class 2011!!!Does anyone from the class of 2011 know if I can fax over the documents they request by 7th of January??

After losing all hope in getting accepted it looks like I'm the latest from the waiting list to be part of Class 2011!!!Does anyone from the class of 2011 know if I can fax over the documents they request by 7th of January??
Use overnight shipping..u can talk to Lauren too..she is nice..I guess they want original form tht they sent u thr admission packet. Payment u can do by telling her ur credit card no. on phone..they r fine with it..but keep an eye on CC statement for acknowledgement of fee submission..

Its my time to do the banana dance:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: yaaaaaeeee!! I have been waiting to do this for a long time now. I got accepted from the alternate list.

Last edited:
Hello Frens

Is there anyone who need I-20 visa? I am facing problem in getting the loan.... We can discuss in detail about the procedure to get I-20

Thanx

Hello Frens

Is there anyone who need I-20 visa? I am facing problem in getting the loan.... We can discuss in detail about the procedure to get I-20

Thanx
hello attu,

i also need I-20 for visa.and i already have been sent the document for I-20 .But when i called them yesterday they told me that they got all my documents but they won't release I-20 before April2011.........so i am really confused.....:eek: Now i don't know what can i do???????

hello attu,

i also need I-20 for visa.and i already have been sent the document for I-20 .But when i called them yesterday they told me that they got all my documents but they won't release I-20 before April2011.........so i am really confused.....:eek: Now i don't know what can i do???????

Hello pbp

wat all documents we need to send for I-20, i know about financial statement...wat else is required..

Thanx

@attu: r u done wid ur i-20 documents ...did u find out wat all docs r required for that..i m also going thru the same phase.....
r u done wid the apartment hunting there?
i m moving from WA with my family and looking for sm decent pplace to live.

Hello Frens

Is there any female interested in sharing accomodation in Los Angeles. Can anyone please suggest university housing is better or off campus? I am waiting for my I-20 form from university...after that I will start searching for accomodation

Thanx

@attu: r u done wid ur i-20 documents ...did u find out wat all docs r required for that..i m also going thru the same phase.....
r u done wid the apartment hunting there?
i m moving from WA with my family and looking for sm decent pplace to live.

Hi

We need to submit financial statement and passport photocopy...I need email address or contact no. of students from USC class of 2013 so that I can ask about further progress

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone of class 2013 can tell me what the situation is now regarding financial statements.I have applied to FAFSA a while ago but according to the USC 'my doc&info' site they are still awaiting info from FAFSA.Also as of yet I haven't received any documents in the mail yet except the receipt for the 3000$.Anyone in the same boat??