USC acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a USC acceptance yet? Do they email or snail mail or phone?

Members don't see this ad.

How did your interview go?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email saying they were mailing the acceptance package, followed by the package in the mail.

How recent was that? I thought more acceptances were supposed to go out last friday.

just be patient. Next round will go out next month

How recent was that? I thought more acceptances were supposed to go out last friday.

This was last month. I was answering someone's question about how they notify you. I got the acceptance email 12 days after the interview.

This was last month. I was answering someone's question about how they notify you. I got the acceptance email 12 days after the interview.

Do you remember what day of the week you interviewed?

I think the next round of acceptances come out this Thursday. I interviewed on the 8th and when I was there they said the next round was going out in 2 weeks.

When they say 2 weeks...it usually doesn't literally mean in 2 weeks...it means the committee will get together in 2 weeks...and we will send it out about a week after htat so don't hold ur breath....at least that has the experience for me....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone. Just to clear things up...I interviewed last week..and Eva said that they will send the first round of acceptances by both email and snail mail by the end of this week!! From then on they will continue accepting accordingly every two weeks. That is directly from the source! Hope it helps. Good Luck to all! Keep checking ur mail 1000 times a day like I have been.

Ash

Today my status changed to wait listed. I know everyone that whoever interviews automatically goes on the waitlist but does the fact that my aadsas says it mean that acceptances have gone out and I was one of the unfortunate ones?

Just called USC. The next round of acceptances is going out at the end of the month and the class will be full by the end of May or beginning of June.

Just called USC. The next round of acceptances is going out at the end of the month and the class will be full by the end of May or beginning of June.

That's weird b/c Liliamoana talked to Eva who said at the end of this week.I wish I knew what to expect :( :( :confused::confused::confused: Anyone hear anything from usc today? Just wondering... what does everyone's aadsas status say right now?

just curious if anyone know, having bs degree from SC gives you an edge at all?

That's weird b/c Liliamoana talked to Eva who said at the end of this week.I wish I knew what to expect :( :( :confused::confused::confused: Anyone hear anything from usc today? Just wondering... what does everyone's aadsas status say right now?

mine says waitlisted after interview...Eva said everyone who gets an interview automatically goes on the waitlist...so aadsas really doesn't tell u anything new
gl;)

just curious if anyone know, having bs degree from SC gives you an edge at all?

Probably not. SC is a crappy school and if anything, will lower your chances. :thumbdown:

Just kidding! I am just bitter! :D

Probably not. SC is a crappy school and if anything, will lower your chances. :thumbdown:

Just kidding! I am just bitter! :D

hahah there is some truth to what you say grasshoppa.

I just recieved an email today saying that next rounds should go out by the end of this week, and they hope to have the class up to about 3/4 full after that round.

thanks you guys!!!! :love: :love: everyone is being so helpful and waiting to hear back from schools is SOOOO STRESSFULL!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Didn't hear anything today. :( :( Did anyone else hear from USC today? There is one more USC acceptance on predents.com, but that person was accepted in feburary and just updated their info late.

Did anyone hear from USC today? :confused::confused::(:(:(

Didn't hear anything today. :( :( Did anyone else hear from USC today? There is one more USC acceptance on predents.com, but that person was accepted in feburary and just updated their info late.

Did anyone hear from USC today? :confused::confused::(:(:(

I really hope you get in, you seem to really want it. FIGHT ON!

ya and stop posting the same threads w/ the same questions....when someone does get an acceptance you dont have to ask, they will automatically tell you....BE PATIENT.

Didn't get an acceptance, but just got an interview invite today by email! I wish those bastards would have gotten to me earlier! Since I am a Cali kid...

so you'd give up temple for usc?

Didn't get an acceptance, but just got an interview invite today by email! I wish those bastards would have gotten to me earlier! Since I am a Cali kid...

so you'd give up temple for usc?

I doubt it, but my parents sure as hell want me to... If the price was closer to equal I would go to USC, however it is a big difference!

just got the acceptance email

I got the acceptance email too!! congrats & see you this fall!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL, let me know if you guys have any Q's

Just got the email from SC!!

I just got the email too. Congrats! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I got accepted today too! The wait is finally over...

Congratulations to you all! Just wondering, when did you interview? Thanks.

I interviewed Feb. 1st

I got an letter from USC, and says I wasn't selected for their interview for this time. Yet, they still say they will keep reviewing my application.WTH?

I had my interview back in mid january.

Bump for dentalwannabee

"bump" any news from the people on the waitlist?

i personally haven't heard anything, but after emailing ryan pineda, he said that the 2nd deposit isn't due until sometime in july, (i forgot exactly when)...so i don't think there would be any notice till then...

i asked, from the past, how much of the class commits by the 2nd deposit and he said over 90%, which is good or bad, depending on how you view it i guess :luck:

One or two people wont hear until a couple weeks before orientation!