USC acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really want to go to USC. Do I have a chance with only a 19/19/18 DAT and 3.69/3.54 GPA. I'm originally from Cali and envy you all. Congrats.

Hopeful class of 2012. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just applied (May 16th) and when I called the school, they said that they don't even start reviewing apps until late July? When is the earliest interview opportunity at SC?

Congrats to all you who got into USC, awesome school. I’m just throwing it out there, my relatives have a couple of houses available for rent that I thought you guys might be interested in. The first one is a 3 bed/2bath, 2 car garage, yard, house that is available to rent. It will be available August 1st, so perfect for the start of school. The house is entirely newly remodeled, newly tiled bathrooms, newly tiled kitchen, new hardwood floors, and new doors throughout the entire house. New stove/hood. Hardwood floors in all bedrooms. Granit counters in kitchen and bathrooms. Ceiling fans in 2 of the 3 bedrooms. The largest bedroom is 21x14. Central air/heat. Covered patio in the back yard. Washer/dryer and refrigerator are already in the house, so you wouldn’t have to go out and get one. Quiet neighborhood with great neighbors. Rent is $2150, not bad for LA with a brand new interior. Gardeners are included in the rent.

The second house is a little bigger. 4 bed/1.5 baths, large family room, 2 car carport, nicely landscaped garden. There are also 2 rooms that are not connected to the house in the back yard. One of them is big enough to make into another bedroom and the other room could be an office/game room. Also in the back yard is a built in fire pit and covered patio. New carpet and paint throughout entire house. 2 of the bedrooms and kitchen have ceiling fans. Sky lights in the family room. Central air/heat. New stove/hood. Washer/dryer hook ups. Refrigerator already in the house. Dishwasher. Tiled bathrooms/kitchen. The house is in the same neighborhood as the above house. Rent is $2300, and again, gardeners are included in the rent. Available July/August.

Both houses are located in Monterey Park, which is 10 mins by freeway, and a for sure 10-15 mins on surface streets in traffic in the morning, so not bad considering the LA area. It’s 7-8 miles from school, in a great safe neighborhood. The previous tenants at one of the houses were Keck Med students, so it’s definitely an area that med students would live in. PM me if you want more info/pictures and are interested.