USC Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perfectdent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today is my day. I got accepted in USC. I'm like I'm in Heaven. A long period of hard working and waiting has been paid off.
Thanks God.

Best wishes for other applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

perfectdent said:
Today is my day. I got accepted in USC. I'm like I'm in Heaven. A long period of hard working and waiting has been paid off.
Thanks God.

Best wishes for other applicants.
congratulations Ali jan I am so happy for you
Good Luck :luck: :)

Mobarakeh !
You definitely deserve it ,
Good luck and have fun
Babak

Members don't see this ad :)
my heartiest congratulations to u ,buddy!u did it! :clap: party time!i'm very happy for u!all the best for the future!
we spend a few good moments together!i shall cherish those precious moments!
tc
prady!

Hey Perfectdent

Big congratulations to you. Well done. :thumbup: . All the best in dental school.

hopefully, I can see u at USC next year! Good luck guys!

Thanks all of you guys Yasi, Babak, Prady, cheer up and Steve. I appreciate your wishes and hope you all reach the highest levels of success in your career.

Hi perfectdent, congratulations :thumbup: I can imagine how thrilled and excited u might be at this moment. Well I am still awaiting that momemt, and waiting to hear from john. Anyways if u dont mind can u post your stats please so we can get a rough idea as to how far has the waiting list has gone. once again congrats, its party time for u, enjoy ur success.

Congratulations
Enjoy ur big success :thumbup:

Dear skap and Docnids,
thanks for you congrats,.... about my stats... partI 86/TOEFL 243/GPA 3.49
skap... I don't think just comparing the scores is a good measure to figure out the chance of acceptance. Let me bring you a live example. Me with this score are still waiting on Loma Linda alternate list and somebody with score of 81 has already been called!!!. anyway I truly hope you receive your call ASAP and we will meet each other in April in USC. Fight on!

Hi perfectdent, thanks for the encouraging words.Yeah i think u r right, just part 1 scores dont seem to matter much at cal schools.Anyways thanks for taking out time and replying, I too hope to see u at Usc (hopefully).

congrats! your case is definitely encouraging to people here! i just wonder besides the scores, what else do you think would be a big plus to your chance of admission?

Congrats!! You did it!! :clap:
Good Luck!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

net & anesthesia,
Your congrats are appreciated,
net... I believe the most important factor besides sores is the applicant's performance on dexterity test.

Hey,

Congratulations!Thats great news...Good luck!