USC ALTERNATE/ANYone declining USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blessme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Guys iam in the alternate list in USC,plz post who all are there in alternate list and also if anyone declining USC plz post here,only USC ,as it would be helpful for others in weighing their chances.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Guys iam in the alternate list in USC,plz post who all are there in alternate list and also if anyone declining USC plz post here,only USC ,as it would be helpful for others in weighing their chances.

Thanks
Mee too. But I am going to UCSF

count me as well. i m going to LLU.
by the way, congrates La Fea for your UCSF:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also in alternate list

I am in Alternate too, but I am declining :nono:even if I get it . So good luck to everybody who is waiting for the much awaited call.:thumbup:

I am in alternate list too....n waiting to hear good news from USC.

alternate list??????? count me in.....
taking abt effort for the bench exam....i cant do better than this.....
heard some of the students who were accepted did exceptionaly gr8 work at the exam and practiced well.......
this draws a line between accepted and alternate list?????/
donna where this road is going to lead??????
all the best to everyone....

Does anybody knows whether they placed the entire 120 students(who were not accepted)in the alternate list or r there separate rejected section too?

Does anybody knows whether they placed the entire 120 students(who were not accepted)in the alternate list or r there separate rejected section too?

no no...ppl get rejected also..know for a fact.

hey guys,
i got accepted in USC but am declining it n going to U Penn.Hope the best for everyone on alternate list,don worry there r many people declining so u have bright chances.....

Did anyone from alternate list get admission today?I think they r starting to send acceptance letters today from alternate list.

I am in alternate, too....
did anyone from alternate list got acceptence?? i just talked to ashley...she told me they already fill the seats with alternate people....so, might be few of us get the acceptence.......