DR. EUGENIC

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
i have a strange need for information............i just submitted my USC secondary and then on the applicaiton status check......it shows that they received my primary, secondary,....and the processing fee ......i have submitted primary, secondary...but i have not sent any check to them.........has anyone else experienced this......

OP
DR. EUGENIC

DR. EUGENIC

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
DR. EUGENIC said:
i have a strange need for information............i just submitted my USC secondary and then on the applicaiton status check......it shows that they received my primary, secondary,....and the processing fee ......i have submitted primary, secondary...but i have not sent any check to them.........has anyone else experienced this......

BUMP..........And if you read this leave a response......dont just view it and leave.... :mad:

About the Ads

narc

10+ Year Member
May 26, 2006
Status
DR. EUGENIC said:
I GUESS only people like myself have the stats to have gotten USC sedcondaries... :cool:
USC doesn't screen :rolleyes:
But anything to help your self confidence :thumbup:

leftwing00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
Status
did you receive the secondary by e-mail or through snail-mail? just curious

OP
DR. EUGENIC

DR. EUGENIC

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Sekiray said:
he was obviously kidding...
I GOT an email.....(and yes they do screen......i think) thanks for some replys but i still need the primary question answered...........i highly doubt i am the only one with a secondary from USC so i need your imput.......when i submitted the secondary...........then i went to check my status and it showed that my secondary was received(good) but also it showed that i paid the processing fee (which i havent yet) leaving only recomend letters......has this happened to anyone else.........or is USC trying to buy me.... :laugh:

booswim542

Walkin' on Sunshine
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
East coast-ish
Status
Medical Student
Ok...same for me. I got a check in the processing fee box and have definitely not sent it yet. I'm sure they will catch the mistake, it's not worth assuming they won't. The office is probably closed today, but I'll call Monday morning if it isn't changed.

notdeadyet

Still in California
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
DR. EUGENIC said:
I GOT an email.....(and yes they do screen......i think)
No, they don't screen. Or if they do, they don't screen very hard. I received a secondary without having taken the MCAT.

leftwing00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
Status
are you talking about univ of southern california or univ of south carolina?

iowahawk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
no screening there :laugh:

str8flexed

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Being a SC resident, I am apalled that you did not mean USC SOM. Negative reps to you, sir!!

Trisana

10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
DR. EUGENIC said:
I GOT an email.....(and yes they do screen......i think)
Their website shows they don't screen. I would e-mail or call them because if it is an issue with their secondary I'm sure they'll like to know.

GoGoPandaBot

10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Am I missing something? Ive got secondaries from everyone but OHSU (OOS) including ucla, irvine and davis, but for some reason, not a peep out of USC even though Ive been verified for a few weeks. Am I missing something? I went to their site but didnt see any links to a status page or secondary. Help!

alwaysaangel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
Orange, CA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Am I missing something? Ive got secondaries from everyone but OHSU (OOS) including ucla, irvine and davis, but for some reason, not a peep out of USC even though Ive been verified for a few weeks. Am I missing something? I went to their site but didnt see any links to a status page or secondary. Help!
You need a password they provide anyway. I would email them. Its automatic so it shouldn't take weeks.

About the Ads