USC check status - login problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone having the same problem? i type in my name, aadsas, email ..submit and it takes me to a new page "login error" ..=(

Members don't see this ad.

Did you type in your last name with the first letter capitalized?

Whats the link, ill try mine out

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you type in your last name with the first letter capitalized?

It is case sensitive so make sure you type first letter capitalized. It happened to me too, but then I typed my last name with the first letter capitalized and it worked. It says it is under review!

It is case sensitive so make sure you type first letter capitalized. It happened to me too, but then I typed my last name with the first letter capitalized and it worked. It says it is under review!

yeah...still says "invalid login"
then it puts my last name and aadsas id..which i put in as well..

anyone else having problesm?? i'm doing everything right! =(

Yeah mine works, I actually just checked it a few days ago.

"Under Review"

everything for me is working correctly

yeah...still says "invalid login"
then it puts my last name and aadsas id..which i put in as well..

anyone else having problesm?? i'm doing everything right! =(

Just call Brian at the Admission Office. I had the same problem and Brian fixed it for me. My last name is hyphenated so I did capitalize both parts and also (As Brian suggested) I left two spaces between the two parts instead of one. And it worked.

Don't worry. THe status website is messed up. My DAT scores have been sent a month ago. I have also received a receipt for my $85 fee, but the website says that they have neither received my payment, nor received my DAT score. My point is that you are not missing anything. The status website Sucks.
I called them a minute ago, and they said that they have received both, and that I should disregard what the website says, and I'm like, then what is the whole point of having such a website and not updating it?

mine is uner review too...!!! still waiting

ok kiddos,

i called admissions right now and they said "yes we have been receiving many calls and emails about this error, so we have to get our IT guy to fix it asap"..

so if ur hitting the error page..ur not alone. =) and for those who get thru, i hate you lol jk.

good luck!

im having this problem now :( does anyone know wahts going on? i tried even opening it in another browser..

Members don't see this ad :)
I just tried it now, and it did not work. I capitalized as needed, double checked #'s..........Idk. :(

yeah Mine didnt work either

I have the same problem and cannot login. It says "invalid login."

I've tried calling the school, but no one is answering.

I have the same problem and cannot login. It says "invalid login."

I've tried calling the school, but no one is answering.

hmm, I just called to schedule my interview. I think you can call now to check your status. Their website is not working. I was able to check my status last week, but now it gives as an error.

I called 213-740-2841 and I keep getting a recorded voicemail message.

Good luck at your interview USC is a great dental school I love it here.

Their site finally works for me now. Still under review though

YES ... finally

yay finally,

but for the "application fee paid" ..... is it wrong for anybody?? they cashed my check in late Aug, and it says NO!

=(

anybody in same boat?

yay finally,

but for the "application fee paid" ..... is it wrong for anybody?? they cashed my check in late Aug, and it says NO!

=(

anybody in same boat?

mine was like that for almost two months. Today I checked it, and they finally updated to "fee paid".

What does it say for your "status"? Mine says, "no status."

Fee paid, correct date for DAT scores, under review as of today.

mine works...."under review"

boo i'm just so worried,

they're saying nothing is received

no applicaiton fee or LOR's, just my DAT scores
... =( i hope this doesn't delay my application..and calling them doens't help either..they jsut say, "the system needs to be updated"

Last edited:
what other schools have website status checks?