SusyGrnbrg

I love smiles...
10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
So it is 3 weeks until we start orientation... and I am starting to look for a place to live.
While I realize that there have probably been 20 threads JUST on this subject- I was hoping someone would want to give me some input.
I am feeling pretty relaxed about the whole process- I just want to know where the fun areas are, where the quiet areas are, and where the dental students are.

Also- what has everyone done this summer to celebrate the fact that they have 4 years of dental school ahead of them.. come on- I know there are crazy stories.

I think it would be fun to meet up/grab drinks/bond... talk **** about UCLA, complain about all the immunizations (Ok- my whole arm is sore. The tetanus was not fun.)

So- can you tell I am just bored and waiting for school to start? Not to mention all these Class of 2011-ers have completely taken over the pre-dent forum. I feel lost in the SDN. No place for me since I am no longer a pre-dent, and not yet a dent.

Mrxle3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
SusyGrnbrg said:
So it is 3 weeks until we start orientation... and I am starting to look for a place to live.
While I realize that there have probably been 20 threads JUST on this subject- I was hoping someone would want to give me some input.
I am feeling pretty relaxed about the whole process- I just want to know where the fun areas are, where the quiet areas are, and where the dental students are.

Also- what has everyone done this summer to celebrate the fact that they have 4 years of dental school ahead of them.. come on- I know there are crazy stories.

I think it would be fun to meet up/grab drinks/bond... talk **** about UCLA, complain about all the immunizations (Ok- my whole arm is sore. The tetanus was not fun.)

So- can you tell I am just bored and waiting for school to start? Not to mention all these Class of 2011-ers have completely taken over the pre-dent forum. I feel lost in the SDN. No place for me since I am no longer a pre-dent, and not yet a dent.

When you say "talk **** about UCLA" I assume **** stands for Good! :)

wish417

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
This is funny....I get excited about Dental School until I realize that its going to be a rough 4 yrs! I'm not from Cali but myself and another D1 at USC are renting an apartment in Glendale, which is north of USC. It's not by the beach but it's a really nice, safe area and its only about 25 min from USC and you don't have to drive on the freeway that much. Well I look forward to seeing you on August 21st and good luck on your search for a place to live!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.