USC Class of 2010... where are you???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SusyGrnbrg

I love smiles...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it is 3 weeks until we start orientation... and I am starting to look for a place to live.
While I realize that there have probably been 20 threads JUST on this subject- I was hoping someone would want to give me some input.
I am feeling pretty relaxed about the whole process- I just want to know where the fun areas are, where the quiet areas are, and where the dental students are.

Also- what has everyone done this summer to celebrate the fact that they have 4 years of dental school ahead of them.. come on- I know there are crazy stories.

I think it would be fun to meet up/grab drinks/bond... talk **** about UCLA, complain about all the immunizations (Ok- my whole arm is sore. The tetanus was not fun.)

So- can you tell I am just bored and waiting for school to start? Not to mention all these Class of 2011-ers have completely taken over the pre-dent forum. I feel lost in the SDN. No place for me since I am no longer a pre-dent, and not yet a dent.

Members don't see this ad.

SusyGrnbrg said:
So it is 3 weeks until we start orientation... and I am starting to look for a place to live.
While I realize that there have probably been 20 threads JUST on this subject- I was hoping someone would want to give me some input.
I am feeling pretty relaxed about the whole process- I just want to know where the fun areas are, where the quiet areas are, and where the dental students are.

Also- what has everyone done this summer to celebrate the fact that they have 4 years of dental school ahead of them.. come on- I know there are crazy stories.

I think it would be fun to meet up/grab drinks/bond... talk **** about UCLA, complain about all the immunizations (Ok- my whole arm is sore. The tetanus was not fun.)

So- can you tell I am just bored and waiting for school to start? Not to mention all these Class of 2011-ers have completely taken over the pre-dent forum. I feel lost in the SDN. No place for me since I am no longer a pre-dent, and not yet a dent.

When you say "talk **** about UCLA" I assume **** stands for Good! :)

This is funny....I get excited about Dental School until I realize that its going to be a rough 4 yrs! I'm not from Cali but myself and another D1 at USC are renting an apartment in Glendale, which is north of USC. It's not by the beach but it's a really nice, safe area and its only about 25 min from USC and you don't have to drive on the freeway that much. Well I look forward to seeing you on August 21st and good luck on your search for a place to live!

Mrxle3 said:
When you say "talk **** about UCLA" I assume **** stands for Good! :)

joking- come on :)