USC Herman Ostrow Interviews /Bench exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got Accepted Yoooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo
:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congratulations.......to all who got acceptance ..... that's my dream school

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any alternate list emails been sent at all ??

So I'm assuming that everyone who didn't get an acceptance letter or email yesterday did get the email today that says we should wait until next week to get an alternate list email, right? Please post of you have received this email today

Hey. I got the acceptance yesterday but I got the other letter too today! I think they send it out to every body.

So I'm assuming that everyone who didn't get an acceptance letter or email yesterday did get the email today that says we should wait until next week to get an alternate list email, right? Please post of you have received this email today

yes exactly ...

When is the last day for USC to pay the deposit?

I got accepted as well, but I may be declining

Members don't see this ad :)
u got in ucla and usc both , so where are u taking ?

u got in ucla and usc both , so where are you taking ?

I got into UCLA only. lol I was asking for someone who went to USC who's on a waiting list. They wanted to know when they could possibly hear back.

I got into UCLA only. lol I was asking for someone who went to USC who's on a waiting list. They wanted to know when they could possibly hear back.

have they sent out their waiting list ?

He told me he was on the waiting list. Maybe he isn't, maybe he is. Maybe you guys should call the school and find out? They're really helpful over there. :D

Is anyone on the alternate list or rejected list from USC.

Thanks..!!

I just received an email stating that I am on the alternate list, what about you?

Hi
Wat type of WES evaluation is required for USC. Those who hav done the WES evaluation pls explain the process ...
I'm in the process of getting my mark sheet and degree certificate attested..
Is ther anything I need to submit for evaluation .. And Wat is the next step?
Hw long does it take normally...

Thanks in advance

Hi
Wat type of WES evaluation is required for USC. Those who hav done the WES evaluation pls explain the process ...

Thanks in advance

I have done. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. If your questions are general, please, read USC website. It took 3 months for me to complete this evaluation ( shipping time, apostilization, translation, evaluation), but I'm a resident of the USA.

I am on alternate list too.. It looks like there are no rejections.. Everyone is waitlisted

I am on alternate list too.. It looks like there are no rejections.. Everyone is waitlisted

you guys should know one thing , now a days people are changing dental schools when they get a better one so most of the dental schools(not all) simply put rest of the candidates in waitlist/ alternate list/ high priority/ medium / low for their safety and your satisfaction hahahaha because u paid ur hard earned money in terms of application fee so you deserve something , they may say no ranking but u know____________-thats it:laugh:

Hi

Thanks in advance

it takes generally 2-3 weeks and the required documents are on their website... you need to send those documents from your university directly.. your degree certi attested... all mark sheets attested and from university in one packet... probably your university will not attest your transcript because usually transcripts are provided from college so you have to send them from your college..
let me know if you have any questions ..

I have done. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. If your questions are general, please, read USC website. It took 3 months for me to complete this evaluation ( shipping time, apostilization, translation, evaluation), but I'm a resident of the USA.

Thank you so much...!

it takes generally 2-3 weeks and the required documents are on their website... you need to send those documents from your university directly.. your degree certi attested... all mark sheets attested and from university in one packet... probably your university will not attest your transcript because usually transcripts are provided from college so you have to send them from your college..
let me know if you have any questions ..

Thanks for the reply...

Hello everyone
How many applicants to USC this year? Did anyone get an application complete e-mail from USC?

Whats the deal here? Does anyone have any update whatsoever?

They should be sending out interviews today ( Monday; sep/30/2013)
and alternate list tomorrow

Hey guys ,does anybody know how to prepare for the interview?

Hi guys,
anybody knows prep courses in Boston area or ( east coast)
URGENT NEED!

Does anyone know what are the chances of alternate listed candidates getting an interview? :confused:

I declined the invitation. Hopefully, someone should be hearing from the alternate list soon!

IDC in LA has courses till the 25th for those who want to fly in earlier and get ready for the interview.

Does anyone know what are the chances of alternate listed candidates getting an interview? :confused:

Realistically, very low. very few people are going to decline iv, and alternate list is huge.

Reactions: 1 user