USC Herman Ostrow Interviews /Bench exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm assuming that everyone who didn't get an acceptance letter or email yesterday did get the email today that says we should wait until next week to get an alternate list email, right? Please post of you have received this email today
 
Hey. I got the acceptance yesterday but I got the other letter too today! I think they send it out to every body.
 
So I'm assuming that everyone who didn't get an acceptance letter or email yesterday did get the email today that says we should wait until next week to get an alternate list email, right? Please post of you have received this email today

yes exactly ...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He told me he was on the waiting list. Maybe he isn't, maybe he is. Maybe you guys should call the school and find out? They're really helpful over there. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
Wat type of WES evaluation is required for USC. Those who hav done the WES evaluation pls explain the process ...
I'm in the process of getting my mark sheet and degree certificate attested..
Is ther anything I need to submit for evaluation .. And Wat is the next step?
Hw long does it take normally...

Thanks in advance
 
Hi
Wat type of WES evaluation is required for USC. Those who hav done the WES evaluation pls explain the process ...
I'm in the process of getting my mark sheet and degree certificate attested..
Is ther anything I need to submit for evaluation .. And Wat is the next step?
Hw long does it take normally...

Thanks in advance

I have done. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. If your questions are general, please, read USC website. It took 3 months for me to complete this evaluation ( shipping time, apostilization, translation, evaluation), but I'm a resident of the USA.
 
I am on alternate list too.. It looks like there are no rejections.. Everyone is waitlisted

you guys should know one thing , now a days people are changing dental schools when they get a better one so most of the dental schools(not all) simply put rest of the candidates in waitlist/ alternate list/ high priority/ medium / low for their safety and your satisfaction hahahaha because u paid ur hard earned money in terms of application fee so you deserve something , they may say no ranking but u know____________-thats it:laugh:
 
Hi
Wat type of WES evaluation is required for USC. Those who hav done the WES evaluation pls explain the process ...
I'm in the process of getting my mark sheet and degree certificate attested..
Is ther anything I need to submit for evaluation .. And Wat is the next step?
Hw long does it take normally...

Thanks in advance

it takes generally 2-3 weeks and the required documents are on their website... you need to send those documents from your university directly.. your degree certi attested... all mark sheets attested and from university in one packet... probably your university will not attest your transcript because usually transcripts are provided from college so you have to send them from your college..
let me know if you have any questions ..
 
I have done. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. If your questions are general, please, read USC website. It took 3 months for me to complete this evaluation ( shipping time, apostilization, translation, evaluation), but I'm a resident of the USA.

Thank you so much...!
 
it takes generally 2-3 weeks and the required documents are on their website... you need to send those documents from your university directly.. your degree certi attested... all mark sheets attested and from university in one packet... probably your university will not attest your transcript because usually transcripts are provided from college so you have to send them from your college..
let me know if you have any questions ..

Thanks for the reply...
 
Hello everyone
How many applicants to USC this year? Did anyone get an application complete e-mail from USC?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IDC in LA has courses till the 25th for those who want to fly in earlier and get ready for the interview.