USC Hybrid DPT 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all! Congratulations to those who have been accepted into USC’s residential and/or hybrid program! I applied to both programs in December and have just received a waitlist decision from both programs. Unfortunately, the admissions advisors cannot give me much information on what to expect next. Does anyone have any insight or experience with this? I’m finding it interesting that some were offered a position in the program 3 months ago and the deadline for deposits was last month. It seems like they should have a good idea now of whether or not the programs are at capacity or if pulling from the waitlist will be necessary. I guess I’m just trying to figure out my odds in order to plan ahead as much as I can. I’m also just trying to stay positive & thought it might help to chat with other prospective students! Thanks in advance :)
Hey did you hear back! I still haven’t

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Are you going to accept? Hybrid or residential?
I am hybrid, and have accepted. I live around 20-30 minutes away from USC, I had applied late so couldn't do residential. I was wondering is there like a Facebook group of something were all the students can hang/meet? :)

I am hybrid, and have accepted. I live around 20-30 minutes away from USC, I had applied late so couldn't do residential. I was wondering is there like a Facebook group of something were all the students can hang/meet? :)
There’s one for the residential class, but I don’t know about hybrid!

I don’t think there is one yet, at least I don’t know of any! Hopefully there is one soon.

Reactions: 1 user