USC Interview CANCELLATIONS?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dulop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me. Thank you soo much for reading :)

Members don't see this ad.

dulop said:
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me or emailing me at [email protected]. Thank you soo much for reading :)

CONGRATULATION!!!Are you August MCATer? when did you submit your secondary? I've submitted mine since mid OCtober and haven't heard anything?

dulop said:
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me or emailing me at [email protected]. Thank you soo much for reading :)
I have cancelled my interview like 6 times now, they keep rescheduling me...crazy bastards...if you can get them to gice you my slot, it's on Dec 9.

aspiringdoctor said:
CONGRATULATION!!!Are you August MCATer? when did you submit your secondary? I've submitted mine since mid OCtober and haven't heard anything?

No, took MCAT in the spring; submitted secondary Nov. 4th and just heard back tonight. Good luck to you buddy.