• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

dulop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2005
Status
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me. Thank you soo much for reading :)

aspiringdoctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2005
Status
dulop said:
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me or emailing me at [email protected]. Thank you soo much for reading :)
CONGRATULATION!!!Are you August MCATer? when did you submit your secondary? I've submitted mine since mid OCtober and haven't heard anything?

Indryd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2005
Gilead
Status
Medical Student
dulop said:
Hey everyone,

VERY EXCITED, just got an interview invitation for USC. However the soonest open slot is in early february. I REALLY REALLY love this school. If anyone cancels or knows of any cancellations, please let me know by PM me or emailing me at [email protected]. Thank you soo much for reading :)
I have cancelled my interview like 6 times now, they keep rescheduling me...crazy bastards...if you can get them to gice you my slot, it's on Dec 9.

dulop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2005
Status
aspiringdoctor said:
CONGRATULATION!!!Are you August MCATer? when did you submit your secondary? I've submitted mine since mid OCtober and haven't heard anything?
No, took MCAT in the spring; submitted secondary Nov. 4th and just heard back tonight. Good luck to you buddy.

About the Ads