USC Interview is coming up!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To me I think the article is just about Dr. Wright's study. He found out that those who don't take the aspirin before the surgery have about 4.4% mortality rate compared to 1.7% for aspirin group. Isn't that what the study's main result? Oh well...

Members don't see this ad.

Man I hope I get in!! These next few weeks are gonna suck, but at least the hard part is over.

Baxter81 said:
Man I hope I get in!! These next few weeks are gonna suck, but at least the hard part is over.

It's all I could think about..it's killing me....am I in or am I out?....It will torture me even more if I'm waitlisted. Then I would have to wait till end of March or April. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...

Members don't see this ad :)
glagic said:
lol. yeah that was me. who were you?

haha i was the only tall azn girl? LOL :p

kyt0871 said:
haha i was the only tall azn girl? LOL :p

lol. how tall are you? i think i can beat your height :laugh:

oink2655 said:
lol. how tall are you? i think i can beat your height :laugh:

ooh? i'm 5'8". ;)

haha... it's only the day after! I am worrying sick too. Oh well... I talked a a student there and she said that they had SDN Dinner before school starts for USC. That's kinda cool cuz then we'll get to meet each other. I guess for now we'll worry about getting in first. hahaha

alright peace out... bed time... haven't slept much ever since the interview.

oink2655 said:
i'm 5'8" too and viet :)

yayyy ~ holla to us tall azn sisters, lol :thumbup: gawd knows there's so few of us around. :laugh:

kyt0871 said:
yayyy ~ holla to us tall azn sisters, lol :thumbup: gawd knows there's so few of us around. :laugh:

haha..yup. i always get mistaken for being chinese or white. it's actually interesting to hear what viet ppl have to say behind you when they don't think you understand and then see their rxn when you speak in viet. Some lady tried to rip me off at the jewlery store and I showed her haha :laugh: what school do you go to?

oink2655 said:
haha..yup. i always get mistaken for being chinese or white. it's actually interesting to hear what viet ppl have to say behind you when they don't think you understand and then see their rxn when you speak in viet. Some lady tried to rip me off at the jewlery store and I showed her haha :laugh: what school do you go to?

hahaha. i went to ucla :) my problem is: ppl think i'm korean but i'm actually chinese :confused: