USC keck interview day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eb007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to fly across the country for this one and am trying to figure out logistics. Has anyone interviewed there, and if so, can you tell me what time the day is over? The admissions office told me I won't be receiving any specifics until the week before the interview, which is far too late to buy a ticket.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

eb007 said:
I have to fly across the country for this one and am trying to figure out logistics. Has anyone interviewed there, and if so, can you tell me what time the day is over? The admissions office told me I won't be receiving any specifics until the week before the interview, which is far too late to buy a ticket.

Thanks!

It all depends. Sometimes your day starts early, like 8. Sometimes it might start at 11 with lunch. I finished by 1 b/c both of my interviews were in the morning. So I talked with the other people who had to fly cross country and they did what I did; they booked the red eye flight back to the east coast. If anything, if you finish early, you can try to fly standby on an earlier flight if your interview day happens to finish early.

eb007 said:

Thanks!

I remember some interviewees being done at around 4pm b/c they had their last interview at 3pm. That was the latest though. It ranges getting interviews from 8am to 3pm. I finished at around 1pm. Good luck!!!

I was done by 2:30, but I'm sure that if you ask them nicely, they might be able to accomodate you for a primarily morning or afternoon interview. The only fixed timeframe is a tour & lunch from 11:15 until 1pm.