USC Looking for a female roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aries12r40

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a female roommate to share a 2-bedroom 2-bath apartment with me from 08/14-07/23. The apartment is brand new and the bedrooms, living room, and kitchen are all furnished with brand new carpet, fridge, sofa, plasma TV, beds, desks, and dining table. The rent is $1064/month including utilities such as electricity, high speed internet, water, and sewage. So it will be $532/month per person. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. If you have a car, you can park your car at gated and security guarded parking structure adjoining to the apartment building. The parking fee will be $150/month.

The apartment is very close to USC dental school, only 5-10min walking and 3min driving (during rush hour). It's at the better side of the neighborhood too. The apartment unit is expect to be one of the high floors and facing the courtyard, so we should not be worry about street and traffic noises.

I am looking for a quiet, friendly, and moderately clean female who is responsible and will pay rent and fees (if there is any) on time. Please, female only. I also ask that the person is non-smoking, and no drinking and party in the apartment. I would prefer my roommate to be attending either medical school or pharmacy school at USC, but other health professional schools will be fine.

If you are interested, please PM me for more detail. Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I also forgot to mention, there is a gym in the apartment complex. The first floor will be retail stores and grocery store. Each floor has laundry rooms and 2 study lounges.

Correction. The rent is actually $1064/month per person. It turns out that the leasing office is renting by "per-bed" policy. So if you are interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking for a female roommate to share a 2-bedroom 2-bath apartment with me from 08/14-07/23. The apartment is brand new and the bedrooms, living room, and kitchen are all furnished with brand new carpet, fridge, sofa, plasma TV, beds, desks, and dining table. The rent is $1064/month including utilities such as electricity, high speed internet, water, and sewage. So it will be $532/month per person. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. If you have a car, you can park your car at gated and security guarded parking structure adjoining to the apartment building. The parking fee will be $150/month.

The apartment is very close to USC dental school, only 5-10min walking and 3min driving (during rush hour). It's at the better side of the neighborhood too. The apartment unit is expect to be one of the high floors and facing the courtyard, so we should not be worry about street and traffic noises.

I am looking for a quiet, friendly, and moderately clean female who is responsible and will pay rent and fees (if there is any) on time. Please, female only. I also ask that the person is non-smoking, and no drinking and party in the apartment. I would prefer my roommate to be attending either medical school or pharmacy school at USC, but other health professional schools will be fine.

If you are interested, please PM me for more detail. Thanks! :D