USC "post-interview candidate" Has anyone gotten in before?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jalah

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I, as well as a few others, received an email from USC saying that I am a post-interview candidate. Does anyone have any knowledge on this type of status? They said it's not a "waitlist" because there are still spots available, but I'm wondering the chances of still getting in are.
Also, if anyone has been a "post-interview candidate" before and gotten an acceptance to USC, when did you receive that acceptance?
 
A student who was my tour guide got accepted like several days before the start of classes I think