USC School of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got an invite this morning for 2/9!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you think they will send us invites this week? I'm getting worried :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
dang I didnt heard for Feb. hopefully i hear for March then! still havent got a denial letter though haha.

Got my invite for the interview date 2/9 via email. I submitted my app on 10/30.

I hear USC takes forever to get back with people so don't lose hope!

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard back yet, and I applied back in late October :(

just wondering for those of you who have already been admitted, did USC admissions committee notify you within 3 weeks following your interview. They said it would take 3 weeks to hear a response following the interview, but I've heard that timeline with other schools before only to wait a couple months for a post-interview decision.

Just got accepted today. My interview was on January 19th. Good luck guys!

YAY! I applied in late October, interviewed 1/19, acceptance email today! Good luck you guys!

Submitted application mid october, interview invite mid december, interviewed 1/19, accepted 2/1

Congrats! I have my interview next Friday. I was wondering if you can share your stats!
Submitted application mid october, interview invite mid december, interviewed 1/19, accepted 2/1

Members don't see this ad :)
Feeling a little sad, but had to decline my admission at USC School of Pharmacy for personal reasons. Would have loved to have gone to USC for pharmacy school but will be staying closer to home and attending UoP instead. Hope my spot goes to one of you fellow SDNers :D

Reactions: 3 users
Feeling a little sad, but had to decline my admission at USC School of Pharmacy for personal reasons. Would have loved to have gone to USC for pharmacy school but will be staying closer to home and attending UoP instead. Hope my spot goes to one of you fellow SDNers :D

Sorry to hear that! but wish you all the best at UOP ;)

has anyone gotten an interview invite for March 10th?

Received USC acceptance letter this afternoon, good luck everyone! (2/9 Interview)

Hey guys, congrats, If you don't mind me asking can you share your stats?
Overall GPA 3.66, science GPA 3.56 (repeated one C- pre-pharm class). 1 year of pharmacy volunteer experience and 1.5 years research experience.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, congrats, If you don't mind me asking can you share your stats?
GPA: ~3.6, PCAT: 467 (idk if this factored in at all), 3 years research experience, 2 years working at tutoring company, 2 years volunteering in hospital departments (Health Scholar), 0 pharmacy experience

GPA: ~3.6, PCAT: 467 (idk if this factored in at all), 3 years research experience, 2 years working at tutoring company, 2 years volunteering in hospital departments (Health Scholar), 0 pharmacy experience
Thanks for the info, I haven't heard back yet and I called and they said they haven't sent out all the acceptances yet, so, I hope I'll hear back soon as well!

Thanks for the info, I haven't heard back yet and I called and they said they haven't sent out all the acceptances yet, so, I hope I'll hear back soon as well!
I'm sure you will hear good news soon!

I was also at the 2/9 interview, but I haven’t heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

I was also at the 2/9 interview, but I haven’t heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?
I had not heard either the day they released acceptances and they gave me false information saying not all acceptances are out yet and they checked my name indicating i might still be on the accepted list, however, i received an email a day later noting an active consideration.

From what I've read from past forums, everyone who interviewed at USC and did not get accepted will be put on AC. After the March interview, they will re-evaluate everyone on the AC list and send out more acceptances.

From what I've read from past forums, everyone who interviewed at USC and did not get accepted will be put on AC. After the March interview, they will re-evaluate everyone on the AC list and send out more acceptances.
Hey, Question have you heard back from sc? And did you get in?

Declined USC’s offer today for UCSF. One more seat for one of you :)

I declined USC, goodluck to all of you guys

Here is the link to the c/o 2022 official Facebook group! Let me know if the link doesn't work, or simply search "USC School of Pharmacy Class of 2022" on FB!
See you guys in August!

Just got in at 4:19. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey i got accepted here fall of 2017 and put my deposit.I was wondering I have one pre pharmacy non science class remaining and I'm getting an A in the class but was wondering/curious what will happen if i get a C since the conditional acceptance says you need to get a B but my cumulative and pre pharmacy gpa is like 3.9.Any insight thanks!!

Hey i got accepted here fall of 2017 and put my deposit.I was wondering I have one pre pharmacy non science class remaining and I'm getting an A in the class but was wondering/curious what will happen if i get a C since the conditional acceptance says you need to get a B but my cumulative and pre pharmacy gpa is like 3.9.Any insight thanks!!
try not get C. Although it really doesn't matter you have a C at this time, remember they always have a final decision especially it's an unprofessional behavior that you stopping working once you got an offer. or if you can prepare a good reason for that but I don't think anyone will ask it.

I was at the march interview and was placed on AC list. What do you guys think of my chances of getting in?

Im going to answer my own question, it is still possible since i just got off the waiting list from the march interview. I sent them a heartfelt email after I was placed on the waitlist, maybe it helped.

Reactions: 3 users