dentist707

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Dental Student
For those who had interview at USC, anyone changed AADSAS status?
Coz now mine went from "invited for interview" to "Recieved/Application complete"
Everyone please check...

Crew07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2008
Status
Dental Student
My status change went from "interview invite" to "offer made". It just changed. Hope that helps

About the Ads

flycd05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2008
Status
my went from reviewd/app complete to invited for interview, u can also see ur status on the usc website thing

hurley987

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
mine changed from invited to interview to received/application complete and I still am not in yet

AFdentalgirl

Hello
10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2008
Status
Hi, I haven't interviewed there and my AADSAS just went from blank to "Received/Application Complete" and through their status website it still says "Under Review"

gingivities

10+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2008
Status
Hey, I interviewed there in November and mine says Received/Application Complete and I did not receive an acceptance letter from them, yet.

DentalChoo

10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
My status also changed to received/application complete. I called the admissions office and the guy told me that I was still in the running for acceptance. I guess there's nothing to worry about for now.

bleech

10+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Mine also changed from the interview message to 'received/application complete'

coambis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Mine went from "Under Review" to "Application Complete". I haven't heard anything from them yet other than "Dear Applicant" letter a few months back.

I wonder why schools have such a hard time using AADSAS properly. :confused:

About the Ads