Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

usc status

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medorbust, Sep 9, 2002.

1. medorbust

medorbust Member
    7+ Year Member

is anyone else experiencing the lag in the receipt of their letters of rec? i mailed mine in about a month ago, but there's still a red X. since my fee and application have been received awhile ago, i thought that my letters of rec would have been too, but this is not the case.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Someone else posted a similar response late last week. I am in the same boat as you and I have been waiting just as long. If it has been a month I might call them if I were you just to make sure they might have it and have not updated it. If they do not have it might be good to check so u can send it again. Really there is nothing else to do but wait it out, I am sure they will update soon and we will all stop are complaining. Good Luck!

4. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member
    7+ Year Member

That person that posted last week may have been me. Anyways, I just checked a few minutes ago and here is what it said:

"Letters of Recommendation and Certification Forms are currently being processed. It will normally take approximately 3 weeks before you see your letters of recommendation or certification forms reflected on the status check system. Thank you for your patience."

I am also just waiting on the letters. Don't fret, they will let you know in due time. Just be worried if you haven't heard from them in longer than a month.