usc status

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medorbust, Sep 9, 2002.

1. medorbust

medorbust Member

is anyone else experiencing the lag in the receipt of their letters of rec? i mailed mine in about a month ago, but there's still a red X. since my fee and application have been received awhile ago, i thought that my letters of rec would have been too, but this is not the case.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CRAZYTERP

Resident [Any Field]
    Someone else posted a similar response late last week. I am in the same boat as you and I have been waiting just as long. If it has been a month I might call them if I were you just to make sure they might have it and have not updated it. If they do not have it might be good to check so u can send it again. Really there is nothing else to do but wait it out, I am sure they will update soon and we will all stop are complaining. Good Luck!

4. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member

That person that posted last week may have been me. Anyways, I just checked a few minutes ago and here is what it said:

"Letters of Recommendation and Certification Forms are currently being processed. It will normally take approximately 3 weeks before you see your letters of recommendation or certification forms reflected on the status check system. Thank you for your patience."

I am also just waiting on the letters. Don't fret, they will let you know in due time. Just be worried if you haven't heard from them in longer than a month.