USC student help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleena

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
helloo guys
i have question for you accepted/current students...I had an interview with USC on march 25th and still waiting for response. on the day of the interview they told me i am short on one pre req physics which needs to be completed by mid july. I am currently taking it in CC because it was the only place offering it during summer. my problem is i am really struggling with it at the moment. the collage is very very far from where i live and since i have one other course in university and i work part time i am having hard time managing it. now my question is :
what are the chances for me to get in this this year ? and if i get in is there any way to wave this course.
my GPA is around 3.2 and my dat is AA :21

please please help
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Did you interview anywhere else? Or apply anywhere else?

or is USC the lone shot and they said you need physics so you are taking it.
Are you banking on finishing physics and them accepting you right away? When did you turn in all your apps for last round?

Did you interview anywhere else? Or apply anywhere else?

or is USC the lone shot and they said you need physics so you are taking it.
Are you banking on finishing physics and them accepting you right away? When did you turn in all your apps for last round?

No they didnt say they will accept me right away i still have to wait for spot to open..the class is full and last time i called they told me chances of opening up spots are slim. But IF i get in they need my physics
I applied in Nov last cycle soo very late..but i sent my application for next cycle already.. I am just scared to screw my self up for the next cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
anyway you must have "Physics" in your pre-reqs for 2009, and i think for sure for 2010 cycle and .... then try to finish with this course regardless of USC's respond for 2008 cycle.
Good Luck :)

The short answer: you need physics to matriculate. They will not wave this requirement. If you can't finish it, then you will have to apply for the class of 2013.

My guess, they probably will not consider you for a position in the class of 2012 until they receive confirmation that you have completed 1 year of physics.