hopefuldent77
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am an incoming D1 student!
I am trying to decide between Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine and USC School of Dental Medicine. I know both schools have their ups and downs, but if any dental student knows anything in particular about these two schools, please comment! Other than the cost of tuition and living, which school is better?
Things that are important for me:
- supportive environment ( both students and faculty)
- clinical experience
- less depressing environment lol
- I want to specialize in orthodontics, so I would like to gain research opportunities
I am trying to decide between Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine and USC School of Dental Medicine. I know both schools have their ups and downs, but if any dental student knows anything in particular about these two schools, please comment! Other than the cost of tuition and living, which school is better?
Things that are important for me:
- supportive environment ( both students and faculty)
- clinical experience
- less depressing environment lol
- I want to specialize in orthodontics, so I would like to gain research opportunities